LAANC and RC Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 135928 ft
United States

I applied for LAANC authorization to fly in class E airspace. When I receive authorization, how do I get that information into my DJI RC Pro Controller so that I am actually able to fly the mission?
3-12 10:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ranger. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-12 20:29
Use props
djiuser_oiDpg3lGIfhl
New
Flight distance : 599121 ft
United States

Ranger, thank you! I have this question too... my RC controller wanted to connect, but that's difficult when you're in the middle of a field... and to what? Going through Air Control (Aloft) is straightforward, but where can I type in my approval code through the DJI controller?
3-14 10:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting, Ranger. After you receive the authorization from LAANC, you still need to apply the unlock process on the DJI website, please refer to this link: Unlocking a GEO Zone on Your DJI Drone.
3-17 17:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_oiDpg3lGIfhl Posted at 3-14 10:56
Ranger, thank you! I have this question too... my RC controller wanted to connect, but that's difficult when you're in the middle of a field... and to what? Going through Air Control (Aloft) is straightforward, but where can I type in my approval code through the DJI controller?

Hi, djiuser_oiDpg3lGIfhl. Please refer to my reply above. Hope it helps.
3-17 17:43
Use props
TVW Michael
New
Flight distance : 599121 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-17 17:43
Hi, djiuser_oiDpg3lGIfhl. Please refer to my reply above. Hope it helps.

Thank you - that is a help...IF you're not on a job and the client asks if you could also fly in the area, and you get Aloft authorization. you should be able to add that authorization to your DJI RC in the field... instead of doing the same thing twice. Can Aloft be installed on the controller?
3-20 14:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TVW Michael Posted at 3-20 14:17
Thank you - that is a help...IF you're not on a job and the client asks if you could also fly in the area, and you get Aloft authorization. you should be able to add that authorization to your DJI RC in the field... instead of doing the same thing twice. Can Aloft be installed on the controller?

Hi, TVW Michael. That is a good idea, but for now, we cannot achieve that. But I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
3-21 21:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules