External Mic does not work
188 1 3-12 19:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebernard
New
United States

I am using a Samsung S23 Ultra and a external Mic pluged into the phone. When recording with the Osmo Mobile 6 no sound will record with the mic plugged in. I believe I have have updated all of the software and firmware unless there is an update hiden somewhere. Is there a fix for this issue?

I am also having issue with the internal mic working intermittenly but ONLY when using the DJI Mimo software with the OSMO Mobile 6. I do NOT have any issue with Mics when I am NOT using the DJI Mimo software or Osmo Mobile 6.

3-12 19:53
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by your use. Here are some methods that may help you:
1. Ensure the video is not in slow motion mode (as only video will be recorded without audio);

2. Make sure the DJI Mimo App has been granted microphone permission;

3. If playing the video on a mobile device, increase the volume of the device or import it to a computer and play with a media player to check for sound;

4. Check if a third-party microphone was used during recording and remove it before trying again;

5. Reinstall the DJI Mimo App and try recording again to see if audio can be captured normally.

If these methods do not work, please provide us with the following information:
1) Mobile device model and system version;
2) Original videos showing abnormalities;
3) DJI Mimo App log and time of occurrence of issues;
4) Confirm whether all videos have no audio or only some do not have sound; and
5) Screenshot of DJI Mimo version number.

Thank you
3-12 22:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules