Mavic Air Batteries not charging
781 2 3-13 03:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElliottRich
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So, strange one, I have a brand new original Mavic Air, It's never been used and was in the box, I bought it when it launched I'm assuming in 2018.
Any way I fanally got round to opening and using it, but can't get the batteries to charge, either on the hub or individually.

Individually nothing happens, no LED's no nothing, on the hub I get a pulsing green LED that flicks to solid red, then back to green pulsing and so on.

I can't find any instructions on the hub so unsure if this means anything, or that the batteries are dodo dead from sitting for 4-6 years.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
3-13 03:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ElliottRich. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with your batteries. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Charging using the hub.
① Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range;
② Change another port of the charging hub for charging. If the battery can be charged normally, it indicates that the battery port of the charging hub is abnormal. If the charging still fails, change the charging method, use a charger and ensure that the battery is not in hibernation mode;
* The batteries of some products will enter hibernation mode when shipped out from the factory for long-term storage. A battery in hibernation mode can be woken up with a charger, but not with a charging hub. If the wake-up fails, please re-connect the charger until the battery wakes up.
③ Please check the battery LED status, comparing to the battery LED status to confirm if the battery protection information is triggered by abnormal charging;
④ Try to use another battery in the same charging port and observe whether the charging is abnormal. If it charges normally, it indicates that the first battery is abnormal. If the charging still fails, please use a charger for charging.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
3-13 19:25
Use props
Vofas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 19:25
Hi, ElliottRich. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with your batteries. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Charging using the hub.

Hi, DJI Gamora! How long can the battery last in hibernation mode? Is it really more than 5 years?
3-14 00:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules