DJI mic 2 Reciever Bug
337 7 3-14 08:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Dear DJI. I am the first to report this Bug,  What is it? the Rx is OFF, plugged in to the 3.5MM Jack port, the Rx is 100% OFF! love to hear back. No one else reports this, do they?
it is a Rapid flash like you see lightning strike in the sky    the screen is 100% offe and this happens like so. I will update when I personally feel like it .

2024-03-14.jpg

Must be a glitch, and they are FREE!

2024-03-14.jpg
3-14 08:10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch. Just to confirm, are you referring to the issue with the receiver screen?
33b2e60f-321f-45d8-87ec-ba7b91a611e2jpeg.jpeg
If yes, would you also provide me the camera model and we will further check with our engineers? Thanks.

3-15 04:22
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Correct.  Sony ZV1M2.

camra is OFF  can happen about two times after Off.
we call this a spike,  a surge, left over power, triggering the Rx that is not in the Auto on, it is 110% OFF!
3-15 04:49
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

another time I tried turning on taken too long of a press,nothing  went on,  and  the issue showed.   So an Update was done and this issue went now from the one side to the other.     WOW!
3-19 03:03
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

new Rx has the same Issue .
3-28 15:51
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

As no further update from DJI or any other, simply shows the Importance of an issue not resolved.
5-10 04:21
Use props
fanse1ea5b3b
New
Singapore

Hello,
I am having this same issue.
The DJI MIC 2 RX seems to short and the screen flashes and turns off.
This has now been occurring for days and I am on location shooting in Tokyo this is highly frustrating.

I have used alcohol pads as advised elsewhere on the forum for the connector prongs in the charger box.
This is sometimes a short fix but then when recording the RX will randomly turn off. It will then not turn on again until placed back in the charging box. This action will sometimes happen straight away. Sometimes it will not happen until I have given up trying and I record the audio on the TX.
The firmware is up to date.
I have done a factory reset.
All components are fully charged.
Please give some solutions or I will be returning the DJI MIC2.
Very disappointed
yesterday 23:19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the instant flash seems to be  not DJI's Concern. If you feel the surge is an issue, then by all means return.. it is just left over  power that drains out,  IMHO   Not dissappointed, DJI just never came back with an anwer must be the least of their worries.
12 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules