Advice to Dji to make Dji drones better
239 2 3-16 22:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rajioba1
lvl.1
United States

I am a professional photographer and I got my first drone 15 days ago ( the dji mini 3 pro). I have learnt quite a lot about drone flying and controlling. I noticed there are dji customer service on this group and here's my advice to them:

1. Newer Dji drones should have anticollision lights installed that can be toggled on and off from the controller in order to aid night flying in compliance with Part 107.

2. My personal settings on my controller such yaw, color profile and filming format in all the modes, preferred speed, stick mode settings, safety settings etc. Should be uploaded to a *cloud* attached to my account so if I switch to a new controller/ drone, signing into my account automatically updates the settings on the new controller.

3. The UI of the controller is good but my settings such as resolution keeps going back to 1080p when I switch to intelligent flight modes/ hyperlapse/normal flight modes

4. Quickshots and master shots should be able to film in log color profile and not the native dji color profile

5. 4k 60 fps should be brought to Quickshots and master shots. It's currently stuck on 4k 30 fps.

6. Shooting photos should support raw only and not Jpg + raw.

All these are my suggestions and may be accepted or ignored

DJI is a great brand and DJI care is a great initiative. All pilots should have it.

Thank you.
3-16 22:02
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Rajioba1. We thank you for bringing this forward. We value customers who provide their feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potentials. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
3-17 06:53
Use props
Rajioba1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-17 06:53
Hi, Rajioba1. We thank you for bringing this forward. We value customers who provide their feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potentials. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.

3-17 17:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules