Request to DJI and lets get our camera the way we want
654 24 3-30 06:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Welcome DJI is always trying make the best product for all, if it could be done we have it

1. Provfile names, C-C5   must be changed to Names that can be done via the app up to 10 characters per custome

2. EV Value corrected, most are talking about how its over exposed.

I will only name a few the one I do not think will be able to do is Backface camera, it calibrates front then to the back, it should be able to calibrate to the back and on.

Post down below so DJI can say we pass it along.   rather us passing it bye

remember only a fraction come in here, they are after their issues not our requests
3-30 06:32
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

FIle name Change to something mre easly able to  use then the FULL date file
3-30 06:37
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Fishycomics. Thanks for the suggestion. We appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. While that feature isn’t currently in our development roadmap, our engineers we'll surely be working on its possibilities that includes improvements and will be helpful for the majority of our customers. However, we wish to inform you that there is no guarantee this will be featured. We appreciate you for taking the time in bringing this to our attention.
3-30 10:14
Use props
geo.
lvl.4

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-30 10:14
Hi, Fishycomics. Thanks for the suggestion. We appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. While that feature isn’t currently in our development roadmap, our engineers we'll surely be working on its possibilities that includes improvements and will be helpful for the majority of our customers. However, we wish to inform you that there is no guarantee this will be featured. We appreciate you for taking the time in bringing this to our attention.

Just my thoughts to add to this issue.
When you are under stress to get a shot and need to change a profile remembering what C1 - C3 represents is a real struggle. The ability to have custom text would really be helpful.
As it is I really dont use but rather have to change manually to be sure I got it correct.
Best,

PS Love the Pocket 3 and Mic 2. ---- great products
3-30 14:41
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

geo. Posted at 3-30 14:41
Just my thoughts to add to this issue.
When you are under stress to get a shot and need to change a profile remembering what C1 - C3 represents is a real struggle. The ability to have custom text would really be helpful.
As it is I really dont use but rather have to change manually to be sure I got it correct.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potentials. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
3-30 15:26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can we get some digital zoom too please.  
3-31 04:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DAFlys Posted at 3-31 04:10
Can we get some digital zoom too please.

Hello, DAFlys. Rest assured that we will record this suggestion of yours and will forward it to the relevant team for future consideration. Thank you for your continued support.
4-1 00:08
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-1 00:08
Hello, DAFlys. Rest assured that we will record this suggestion of yours and will forward it to the relevant team for future consideration. Thank you for your continued support.

thank you DJI Paladin.   
4-1 00:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DAFlys Posted at 4-1 00:10
thank you DJI Paladin.

You are most welcome, DA. Have a nice day ahead!
4-1 01:29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Can we get the DJI mic 2 Vibrate to actually vibrate when the cameras start and stop is pressed, as the  OA4 does.
4-1 03:08
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-1 03:08
Can we get the DJI mic 2 Vibrate to actually vibrate when the cameras start and stop is pressed, as the  OA4 does.

Your feedback and suggestions are valuable to us, and we will make sure to pass them on to the relevant team for further assessment and to enhance our products and services. Please stay tuned for updates on our official website. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
4-1 14:24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-1 14:24
Your feedback and suggestions are valuable to us, and we will make sure to pass them on to the relevant team for further assessment and to enhance our products and services. Please stay tuned for updates on our official website. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

AM I the only one that had the  RC vibrate on the shutter press, sounds like it, so why do we need to pass this on if it was available, and now no longer, sorry must be my imagination, or sounds like just a  one person issue.  I got to get   the problem resolvd by passing it on
4-1 14:36
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-1 14:36
AM I the only one that had the  RC vibrate on the shutter press, sounds like it, so why do we need to pass this on if it was available, and now no longer, sorry must be my imagination, or sounds like just a  one person issue.  I got to get   the problem resolvd by passing it on

Thank you for your response. We are very sorry for a bit of confusion. May we ask what RC you mean? 
4-1 16:42
Use props
FIOFON
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Allow EV adjustment before starting recording
4-1 17:48
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-1 16:42
Thank you for your response. We are very sorry for a bit of confusion. May we ask what RC you mean? 

I will explalin real simple  on both OP3 and OA4

4-2 02:53
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-2 02:53
I will explalin real simple  on both OP3 and OA4

https://youtu.be/w76-b5mAsJE

Hello Fishycomics, we appreciate you sharing the video with us. After a comprehensive review of our system, it appears that the vibration feature has not been removed in the most recent firmware update. Could you please verify if your vibration notifications are enabled in the transmitter settings? If not, kindly enable them and refer to the screenshot below on how to locate the option. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
4-2 13:57
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-2 13:57
Hello Fishycomics, we appreciate you sharing the video with us. After a comprehensive review of our system, it appears that the vibration feature has not been removed in the most recent firmware update. Could you please verify if your vibration notifications are enabled in the transmitter settings? If not, kindly enable them and refer to the screenshot below on how to locate the option. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.[view_image]

there are Three ways to turn on and off the vibration.

1. the RX
2. the OA4
3 the OP3

You can not turn it on or off with the Mimo App.

The Tx used to VIbrate when you pressed pair to remote start the OA4 this was prior to Gray  firmware officially installed V1.4*****

THe  Rx as shown is correctly set up as shown, the OA4 correctly set up as shown even the OP3 correctly set  up with Vibration on. We no longer feel the vibration  with Tx  using pair.

Do not  understand, the issue suggest telling us t hat the Tx never had a  vibration when the shutter of pairing was available, or maybe others here do not want to     agree or come forward.  saying so
4-2 14:47
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-2 14:47
there are Three ways to turn on and off the vibration.

1. the RX

Thank you for the detailed response, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. To address this issue further, I'd like to escalate it to our engineers for additional feedback and solutions. Please share the relevant information with me through direct message, including the serial number of the DJI devices used, the firmware version, and a video demonstrating the navigation to the transmitter settings. I look forward to your response and thank you for your cooperation.
4-3 15:44
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-3 15:44
Thank you for the detailed response, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. To address this issue further, I'd like to escalate it to our engineers for additional feedback and solutions. Please share the relevant information with me through direct message, including the serial number of the DJI devices used, the firmware version, and a video demonstrating the navigation to the transmitter settings. I look forward to your response and thank you for your cooperation.

please confirm that  the  DJI mic 2, does buzz/vibrate with pressing the pair button
4-3 16:16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-3 16:16
please confirm that  the  DJI mic 2, does buzz/vibrate with pressing the pair button

Thank you for your response. Please know that I've replied to your DM regarding this matter. Kindly check. Thank you.
4-4 16:19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-4 16:19
Thank you for your response. Please know that I've replied to your DM regarding this matter. Kindly check. Thank you.

Yes I answered  vibrate is on ,
4-5 03:02
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-5 03:02
Yes I answered  vibrate is on ,

Thanks for your reply and confirmation. Please send us the serial number of your DJI products privately. We'll use this information to pass it on to our engineers for their review and to find suitable solutions. We appreciate your cooperation.
4-5 18:01
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the engineers team is called the Senior Team

their response was     its the Norm  see below

Dear Customer,

Greetings from DJI Technical Support.

After confirming with the senior team, I was told that for DJI MIC 2 transmitter, there will be no vibration after linking to the Osmo Action 4 or Osmo Pocket 3. But there will be vibrate when turning on, turning off, recording and noise reduction.

Sorry for my previous misunderstanding.

those that want to have something that  some have and some don't MAKES no sense   

Learn to fix the product, offer the feature, or know the product,  we are not  guests at a Doctors office, that hte Receptionist is calling numbers and, you can not be served because you are not  an  member
4-6 02:46
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

No one wants the DJI mic prompt Minimized

WOW!!!
4-6 05:53
Use props
djiuser_5hzUq219alfh
New
Japan

Not sure if writing request here is right way, but let me try.
For recording cancellation by long-press record / power button, it would be more useful if we can select behavior like below.
1) Abort recording (as-is)
2) Complete recording and Power-off

Appreciate your consideration!!
4-22 00:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules