DJI Osmo action 4 for fireworks
353 4 4-2 11:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Hi, I am currently looking for a DJI action 4 for recording multiple firework videos.
Is the action 4 good enough to get crisp and sharp video when shooting Firework shows on the field?
I heard that the camera sensor is the same as the DJI mini 3 pro, which shoot good video during fireworkshows. Would like to combine with videos from the air 3.Because of the risk of damage,i would not use a Pocket 3.
Any advice
thank you

4-2 11:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, blocker87. Thank you for reaching out. The sensor size and pixel specifications of the DJI Mini 3 Pro and Action 4 are the same. Hopefully, other users can provide you with advice and sample firework videos captured by Action 4.
4-2 23:51
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-2 23:51
Hi, blocker87. Thank you for reaching out. The sensor size and pixel specifications of the DJI Mini 3 Pro and Action 4 are the same. Hopefully, other users can provide you with advice and sample firework videos captured by Action 4.

Hello, it also have 48MP feature?
4-3 06:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

blocker87 Posted at 4-3 06:59
Hello, it also have 48MP feature?

The still Photography Modes of the Action 4 has approximately 10 MP only. For more specs, please visit this link: (https://www.dji.com/ca/osmo-action-4/specs).
4-5 06:27
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Hi Gamora, then the camers is not the same as the Mini3pro because this one have 48mp function?
4-5 07:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules