Address Live DJI vibrate mic and a cameras
331 15 4-4 03:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

FW 1.3.08.2 Using the DJI mic 2 had a vibrate on the pair when hitting, now it is the Only button that has no vibrate

DJI mic 2 Tx only:

1. On/off   the on off has three  commands; 1 turn on and off,   turn on and off Noise canceling, and vibrate
2 Record  button is a cycle for switching between the Reciever side, and camera side,  record start,  record stop,  single vibrate for start, double vibrate for stop.
3 Pair  button has  a shutter on, shutter off, and pair, Nothing more
4. usb C port Vibrate and led flash5. led red, green yellow, blue
I can not keep explaining hte importance of the pair for the very few out there as  one  can relate in situations of, Can I see hte screen of a Pocket 3, in front of the camera or any led indication, , especially in a noisy  place, and hard of hearing, etc.  reasons why the pair vibrate removed, or simply just remova all, with the vibration on/off which was not my concern ans I clearly pointed ou   the  issue.

I even asked a friend can you please check if your pair   button vibrates and we missunderstood the question, and now updated   their camera.  so imagine you had this feature, which we all had, now its totally taken out of hte Equation and we'll hear what.    so I addressed my   problem in a video.  how

Watch and enjoy a 30 second video is a long nice talk LMAO!

I had to go back to one of my older  vids  and man am I losing it or DJI making me lose it

4-4 03:41
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

for the fish

4-4 06:10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

lutzmix Posted at 4-4 06:10
for the fish

https://youtu.be/Vh2jD0mxRUQ?si=C5NCswytFgmuN7xK

Yes that was just made from  me friend Lol  
4-4 06:22
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

It is quite difficult for someone to tell me if they have their Pair and shutter correctly working here and on youtube, thanks all
4-4 06:26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

4-4 07:04
Use props
Andreas Dueck
Second Officer
Switzerland

Fishycomics Posted at 4-4 07:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGiffotY2c

On my Mic 2 transmitters, either all buttons vibrate or none of them vibrate. I haven't found a way to replicate the behavior of your transmitter.
Everything tested with the latest firmwares.
4-4 16:00
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Andreas Dueck Posted at 4-4 16:00
On my Mic 2 transmitters, either all buttons vibrate or none of them vibrate. I haven't found a way to replicate the behavior of your transmitter.
Everything tested with the latest firmwares.

thank you Andreaus,  I am not sure how to get this corrected,   I have opened a ticket with DJI, and must wait
4-4 16:03
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

two people I am close to just confirmed to me that exactly as I explained it, the Pair does not vibrate, inforrm is a single or double vibrate when short pressed. DJI must confirm this as they await from tehir Senior Team,.  Specifications  are no longer exact in detain   for many years.
4-5 10:33
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Conclusion

Dear Customer,

Greetings from DJI Technical Support.

After confirming with the senior team, I was told that for DJI MIC 2 transmitter, there will be no vibration after linking to the Osmo Action 4 or Osmo Pocket 3. But there will be vibrate when turning on, turning off, recording and noise reduction.

Sorry for my previous misunderstanding.
4-6 02:41
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

lutzmix Posted at 4-4 06:10
for the fish

https://youtu.be/Vh2jD0mxRUQ?si=C5NCswytFgmuN7xK

he was talking about the Record, not the Pair
4-6 07:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following details:
1. Please check whether the "record internally while recording" function is turned off. If it is turned off, please turn it on.
2. Even if you still cannot get vibration feedback after turning on this function, please check whether "vibration reminder" is turned on.
4-8 03:45
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Transmitter

Record on Vibrat single on Record, double stop,   press pair to trigger shutter of both OP3 and OA4 NO vibrate

Vibration of Transmitter through camera  Vibrate on. repeat samesteps, No vibrate on pair to trigger shutter

No single vibrate on par to start, and no Double vibrate to stop.

Lets hear your next suggestion
4-8 04:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-8 04:10
Transmitter

Record on Vibrat single on Record, double stop,   press pair to trigger shutter of both OP3 and OA4 NO vibrate

Let me forward this to our relevant team for checking, Fishycomics.
4-9 05:55
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-9 05:55
Let me forward this to our relevant team for checking, Fishycomics.

thank you what did they say again?
4-9 06:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 4-9 06:45
thank you what did they say again?

Hi there. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
4-11 05:55
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the DJI mic 2   was offered many different answers for one simple issue I requested:  The Pair, triggerss the Shutter of the DJI Osmo Action 4 and Pocket 3 wit ha single and double vibration. I was given   multiple resolutions that  is not the answer to the issue   I have had.

It is quite alright, I feel sorry for those that pay no attention to  the feature , but either it works or doesn't. thank you.

We'll  how this goes
4-11 06:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules