Tx does not vibrate on pair
229 6 4-4 14:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Both OA4 and OP3 are with the wireless Mic on vibrate. when you use the pair for the shutter, I do not get the vibration feel at all. a member said tehirs work. how can we reset the tx, reload firmware to correct.

if I place in the same firmware I get maybe a second of red no more that is the sign of  not loading.  if there is no fix this system is going back for a refund
4-4 14:41
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Mixed answers
4-5 03:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will submit this to the relevant team to provide them with feedback and evaluate it. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.
4-7 02:41
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-7 02:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will submit this to the relevant team to provide them with feedback and evaluate it. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.

Wow to all, that is the FIX.  to wait for an update.  if you own one and hav this problem, just wait for the fix
4-7 02:44
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

To all:  the Resolution to this is to close the thread when gotten the answer.

please close this too

I was going to say

Thank you
4-10 02:36
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

yeah I never knew I had to turn on  32-bit flat to get hte pair to vibrate   GEE
4-10 12:25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Its not going to happen to have vibration  o nthe pair to trigger the start/stop. due to  DJI good luck I no longer air their Mic logo in the vids till fixed
4-15 03:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules