Setting audio gain?
255 5 4-6 08:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vB7rsMeLSR1z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29892 ft
United Kingdom

I notice in the pro settings there is an option to alter this when connected to an external mic. I use Rode Wireless Go 2. The default seems to be +6, and I'm wondering how to correctly set this up? I can't see any instructions online. Cheers
4-6 08:41
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The audio gain option will only be available if an external microphone is connected, click the settings and check if you can set it on your end. If you are still having issues, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
4-6 19:41
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

This is different for every microphone/connection cable, you have to try it out
Ulanzi AM18
here 5db camera gain Transmitter 0db

4-6 21:28
Use props
djiuser_vB7rsMeLSR1z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29892 ft
United Kingdom

lutzmix Posted at 4-6 21:28
This is different for every microphone/connection cable, you have to try it out
Ulanzi AM18
here 5db camera gain Transmitter 0db

Brilliant Trial and error rules.

I tried a ride this morning with the camera set to 0, and the Rode set to -18. That seemed slightly on the low side, so it's back to the +6 that seems to be the factory set setting. I've tested the -18 on the Rode quite a bit, and it does a good job of blocking out excessive extraneous noise and giving good vocals as it's positioned right near my mouth when I'm riding.

Cheers!
4-7 02:30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

its dialing in for each different camera, the rode tends to be for me 15 db on the sony ZV1M2 and the medium db of the rode.   DJI I tend to be about -4db and will drop lower as its on the LOUD side
4-7 02:46
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

trial and error= Sound check
4-7 03:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules