229 3 4-7 06:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hDh3MqlOnPF6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89974 ft
Switzerland

Hey there

my Problem is that with the osmo action 4 the picture is blurry in 1080p with 4 mobile connections over belabox

i got the streaming quality to auto...
1080p and RS+

the clip is here

https://clips.twitch.tv/SwissSparklyCiderCoolCat-lfRcAGP74Nny_oYR

i stream over the belabox cloud and back home and from there from obs to twitch with 7k upload rate

i tried diffrent things from reinstalling obs .. make 2 rtmp connections, changing the rtmp adresses.. and so on

any suggestions?

4-7 06:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Let me check this with the relevant team. I will keep you posted. Thank you.
4-8 00:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for waiting. Can you please try the procedures below?
1. May we know the live streaming method of Belabox and IRL, and are you using the Webcam function of Osmo Action 4 to achieve the live streaming?
2. If the live streaming is achieved by the Webcam function, please connect Osmo Action 4 to the computer and check the screen display on OBS software/software that supports the Webcam function, if the image display is good, it means that the camera's Webcam function outputs the image normally. Please check the settings of Belabox and Belabox cloud to increase the network transmission bit rate as much as possible.
3. If it is fine, please test the effect of the live streaming function on DJI MIMO under the condition of having a stable network environment.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
4-14 03:15
Use props
djiuser_hDh3MqlOnPF6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89974 ft
Switzerland

Hello there..
Is use it with rtmp .. 3 days with 5 networks! 7000 upload

I have rechecked with the go pro 11 and streamt it with mini hdmi cable on the go pro .. it looks much better then dji and rtmp
4-21 10:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules