Ronin RS 4 Pro Release Notes (04/09/2024)
526 4 4-9 06:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date:2024.04.09
  • Firmware:v01.02.00.00
  • DJI Ronin Image Transmitter (RavenEye) Firmware:v01.03.00.72
  • DJI Ronin Tethered Control Handle Firmware:v32.33
  • DJI Ronin App iOS:v1.7.0
  • DJI Ronin App Android:v1.7.0
  • User Manual:v1.0

What’s New
  • Added gimbal self-check.
  • Optimized gimbal stabilization performance.
  • Optimized experience when using with DJI Focus Pro.

Notes:
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Motor parameters are reset after updating firmware. Make sure to autotune the gimbal.
  • Update the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the gimbal via Bluetooth. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and the gimbal during the update process.
  • Update the firmware for the DJI Ronin Image Transmitter using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the Image Transmitter via Wi-Fi. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI Ronin Image Transmitter during the update process.
  • If the gimbal has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will power off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the gimbal and retry.

4-9 06:41
Use props
Vincentreynaud
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93366 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi
I got the ronin RS4 pro and they changed the autolock system! Now my heavy camera flip very fast every time I turn the gimbal off and one of the arm have a colition with the gimbal..

Fix it fast please or find a way to disable the autolock! I don't want to break my camera!

The way to autolock on the RS3 pro was perfect!
Thanks
4-11 12:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Vincentreynaud Posted at 4-11 12:40
Hi
I got the ronin RS4 pro and they changed the autolock system! Now my heavy camera flip very fast every time I turn the gimbal off and one of the arm have a colition with the gimbal..

Hi, Vincentreynaud. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a video of the operation showing the issue for us to further check? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
4-12 00:45
Use props
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Dear support, some findings to the current firmware:

Change of joystick speed does not work from the DJI Transmission left handgrip. The Ronin screen shows the change but flips back to custom speed.

When FPV mode is custom to Pan follow only, the mode change from the DJI transmission stop working, The Ronin stays in Custom.

When Camera ISO/shutter/Aperture are changed from the DJI transmission the front wheel control mapping switch over from focus motor to Bluetooth/USB. Please fix that the Ronin sticks to focus motor control.

Please make all 3 modes again able to customize like it was in the RS2. Again only FPV mode is able to customize. Pan&Tilt follow mode is fixed.

Thanks Bernd
4-15 03:14
Use props
PCSTAR
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

Hi! DJI Support, Can i ask why when i connected the gimbal with the DJI Ronin App, It show a notice that "Gimbal connected to RavenEye" although only the camera on the gimbal without RavenEye z5364306974404_8cfffa9b378ed214615f50d7e350e0c5.jpg
4-19 06:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules