Cherry Blossom Avenue, Greenwich Park, London 2024 - Slow Motion
338 26 4-10 10:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snoopx
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Cherry Blossom Avenue, Greenwich Park, London, UK, 2024, Slow Motion.
A walk in London's Greenwich Park on the 06&07th Apr 2024 to see the newly blossomed cherry trees in Greenwich Park's famous Cherry Blossom Avenue.
Equipment used: Dji Pocket 3 @ 120fps slowed down 4x.

4-10 10:42
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I thought the cherry blossoms in St Pauls grounds were nice but this is fabulous.  
4-10 23:31
Use props
snoopx
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks. They weren't quite in full bloom here so not at their best. Maybe a few days away but still looked nice. Should still be there for the weekend!
4-11 00:04
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the short time that the cherry blossoms bloom they make for an amazing view as your walk between them.. Great use of the Slo-Mo.  
4-11 07:41
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
4-14 01:05
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-11 07:41
In the short time that the cherry blossoms bloom they make for an amazing view as your walk between them.. Great use of the Slo-Mo.

How did you get that 'core user of DJI' logo?
4-14 01:05
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 01:05
How did you get that 'core user of DJI' logo?

Ik heb geen idee. De ene dag was het kapitein en de volgende dag veranderde het. Ik zag dat DA een vraag stelde over de nieuwe titel, maar nog geen antwoord heeft ontvangen. Ik weet niet zeker of het een goede of een slechte zaak is.
4-14 08:52
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 08:52
Ik heb geen idee. De ene dag was het kapitein en de volgende dag veranderde het. Ik zag dat DA een vraag stelde over de nieuwe titel, maar nog geen antwoord heeft ontvangen. Ik weet niet zeker of het een goede of een slechte zaak is.

Not sure. Your mileage is not that special.
Maybe some kind of test.
4-14 10:36
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 10:36
Not sure. Your mileage is not that special.
Maybe some kind of test.

I don't sync any of my flights for personal reasons.  However, the few feet showing were when DJI had me sync a flight to get my Air 3 replaced under warranty.  I keep all my flight data backed up to a 13TB hard drive.  
4-14 11:25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 11:25
I don't sync any of my flights for personal reasons.  However, the few feet showing were when DJI had me sync a flight to get my Air 3 replaced under warranty.  I keep all my flight data backed up to a 13TB hard drive.

So maybe you are the secret 'longest flyer' of us all
4-14 11:44
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 11:44
So maybe you are the secret 'longest flyer' of us all

I seriously doubt that, especially lately.  Between all the rain and windy days I've spent more time at the pistol range and working on getting better at playing drums.  I've made progress and learned many new fills but I have a long way to go before I'm "gig" ready.  
4-14 11:58
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 11:58
I seriously doubt that, especially lately.  Between all the rain and windy days I've spent more time at the pistol range and working on getting better at playing drums.  I've made progress and learned many new fills but I have a long way to go before I'm "gig" ready.

Just curious how you got that 'core user' badge.
4-14 12:02
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 11:58
I seriously doubt that, especially lately.  Between all the rain and windy days I've spent more time at the pistol range and working on getting better at playing drums.  I've made progress and learned many new fills but I have a long way to go before I'm "gig" ready.

Oh and nice hearing about the progression!
4-14 12:03
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 12:03
Oh and nice hearing about the progression!

I'm doing my best to drum along with some YT videos and getting better at keeping the beat.  At first I was speed up and then slowing down.  I started using a metronome which helped tremendously.  I'm still struggling with learning how to tune the drums but they are good enough for now.  
4-14 12:10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 12:02
Just curious how you got that 'core user' badge.

I still have no idea.  I've had numerous PMs inquiring and I just keep reply the same thing - I don't know how.  Maybe when the regular Mods come back on Monday they will answer DA's thread on what it is and how you get it.  Although, he said his preference was to keep Captain.  
4-14 12:12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 12:10
I'm doing my best to drum along with some YT videos and getting better at keeping the beat.  At first I was speed up and then slowing down.  I started using a metronome which helped tremendously.  I'm still struggling with learning how to tune the drums but they are good enough for now.

I would not worry about tuning too much at first.
Just do what sounds right.
You can get lost in that forever.
Our drummer has a nice little tuner that he uses every now and then. But it takes 30 minutes.....
And then he is still not 100% satisfied (OCD maybe)
4-14 12:13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 12:12
I still have no idea.  I've had numerous PMs inquiring and I just keep reply the same thing - I don't know how.  Maybe when the regular Mods come back on Monday they will answer DA's thread on what it is and how you get it.  Although, he said his preference was to keep Captain.

It's very weird. There is a couple around on the forum (with this badge)
4-14 12:15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 12:15
It's very weird. There is a couple around on the forum (with this badge)

I think I've seen at least 4 others now.  Labroides has one and he didn't know how he got his either.  
4-14 12:30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 12:30
I think I've seen at least 4 others now.  Labroides has one and he didn't know how he got his either.

My only guess is that it has something to do with being active for xx days every day.
4-14 12:34
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 12:13
I would not worry about tuning too much at first.
Just do what sounds right.
You can get lost in that forever.

Where I bought the drum kit they did the initial tuning.  I watched as their "expert" tuned it and it took him right at an hour and a half to do all 6 pieces.  I didn't know it at the time but you have to tune the top and bottom of the drums.  I'm sure you knew that but I didn't.  He did it all by ear and then used this electronic gadget called a Tune-Bot Studio drum tuner to tweak down the final settings.  It was quite the process.  

Anyway, practice on I say.....
4-14 12:51
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-14 12:34
My only guess is that it has something to do with being active for xx days every day.

We could probably guess all day and never figure it out.  I think we'd have a better chance of hitting the lottery.  
4-14 12:58
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 12:58
We could probably guess all day and never figure it out.  I think we'd have a better chance of hitting the lottery.

True.
So far no answer right?
4-15 05:57
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-15 05:57
True.
So far no answer right?

I did just see this Administrator post.  It wasn't addressed to me but you'll get the idea of why.  

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 541&pid=3288252
4-15 06:05
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 08:52
Ik heb geen idee. De ene dag was het kapitein en de volgende dag veranderde het. Ik zag dat DA een vraag stelde over de nieuwe titel, maar nog geen antwoord heeft ontvangen. Ik weet niet zeker of het een goede of een slechte zaak is.

It’s not a good thing. If you check, Core User of DJI has less permitted actions than Captain. The only good thing is the cool badge you get.
4-15 07:56
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-15 06:05
I did just see this Administrator post.  It wasn't addressed to me but you'll get the idea of why.  

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=310541&pid=3288252

Aha. So you need more products.....
4-15 12:37
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

USER001 Posted at 4-15 07:56
It’s not a good thing. If you check, Core User of DJI has less permitted actions than Captain. The only good thing is the cool badge you get.

Not sure why you thought that I wanted the new title as I had ZERO choice in the matter.  Just like you had no choice in being demoted.  
4-16 03:30
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-16 03:30
Not sure why you thought that I wanted the new title as I had ZERO choice in the matter.  Just like you had no choice in being demoted.

I never said you wanted it.
4-16 08:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules