New DJI Avata 2 Firmware Released (04/11/2024)
5766 51 4-11 05:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oleg-5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361952 ft
Russia

Evoq Posted at 5-1 04:21
The CE region Avata 2 drones use Tri-band frequency 2.4-5.1-5.8 it doesn’t eliminates the 5.1Ghz now if u apply HAM file(it will increases the RF output) signal that’s all, to test this accurately you need RF modulator (madtech Ian) has done the test you can find his latest video on YT

CE MODE

Where do you have such data from? You copied this from one of the blogger's videos. But there is no such data that you write, thereby fooling the people.
5-1 06:07
Use props
Evoq
lvl.1

United States

Oleg-5 Posted at 5-1 06:07
Where do you have such data from? You copied this from one of the blogger's videos. But there is no such data that you write, thereby fooling the people.

here is official screen gab from DJI site
dji avata 2.PNG

link to download it : https://www.dji.com/uk/avata-2/downloads

here is link to Madtech Ian he done the RF test with Avata 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYxNGoEXU3s

here is comparison screengrab before the HAM file and after : FCC Chart.PNG

5-1 06:38
Use props
Arri_fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88248 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oleg-5 Posted at 5-1 06:07

Hey Oleg, there is discussion about this topic you can have quick look few members have been using this file https://forum.dji.com/thread-311597-1-1.html#pid3302766
5-1 07:00
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Oleg-5 Posted at 5-1 06:05
You're masking the problems. Similarly, many people had problems with AVATA-1.  Similarly, some users had a sharp drop and AVATA flew away after the impact.  There are a lot of videos on the web and in chat rooms.   Later, they released a new firmware, but did not indicate which problems were solved.   And your forum is only for beginners who can be fooled or sent somewhere.  You are afraid to admit the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. DJI Avata 2 is built with Propeller Guard. The resistance of lateral flight will increase to a certain extent while improving safety performance. In a windy environment, sudden lateral braking may occur when turning at high speed. Please refer to the cautions on the User Manal above.
If your attitude is unstable, please pay attention to the flight environment and fly safely.
5-2 05:41
Use props
djiuser_0ZXG5MK2wpWJ
New

Netherlands

Im not sure if the goggles 3 have bluetooth, but an audio source out put (wirelessheadset), as well as playback IN would be amazing,
5-2 16:14
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 959892 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_0ZXG5MK2wpWJ Posted at 5-2 16:14
Im not sure if the goggles 3 have bluetooth, but an audio source out put (wirelessheadset), as well as playback IN would be amazing,

They do have bluetooth (I imagine only BLE, so no audio support possible), that's how your phone with DJI Fly can show nearby Goggles 3 with wifi live view sharing enabled even before it's connected to that wifi. You can get audio output with USB-C earphones or with an USB-C audio adapter that has a built-in DAC. But Avata 2 doesn't have a microphone anyway, if live audio from the aircraft is what you're after.
5-2 18:17
Use props
vid3
lvl.1
Poland

Does AVATA 2 have a panoramic photo mode?
5-9 14:49
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

vid3 Posted at 5-9 14:49
Does AVATA 2 have a panoramic photo mode?

Not automatically, there's only a single-shot photo mode, but you can manually take several photos from the same spot at different angles and auto-stitch them into a pano in post. You don't have to be particularly precise either, just move a bit to the side several times, then move the gimbal down and go back the other way a few times and repeat as much as you like to capture all the details you want.

Example of several photos stictched in post (from Avata 1, but would be same process with new one):
pano.jpg
5-9 15:17
Use props
vid3
lvl.1
Poland

Very nice. I take 360x180 panoramas from a tripod. Avata 2 has a good camera and a wide gimbal range. The only thing missing is automation of the continuous shooting process with gimbal/vertical axis shift. With this in mind, I bought this drone. I'm a bit disappointed. You don't need much to be happy. Is there any hope for this feature to appear?
5-9 16:02
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

vid3 Posted at 5-9 16:02
Very nice. I take 360x180 panoramas from a tripod. Avata 2 has a good camera and a wide gimbal range. The only thing missing is automation of the continuous shooting process with gimbal/vertical axis shift. With this in mind, I bought this drone. I'm a bit disappointed. You don't need much to be happy. Is there any hope for this feature to appear?

What made you think Avata 2 could do panoramas automatically? The product page doesn't mention anything like it and specs clearly list single shot mode as the only way of taking photos. It would certainly be technically possible and you can try asking DJI for that feature, but I don't see it happening in an FPV drone. It's a wonder we even get photo mode at all
5-9 18:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

vid3 Posted at 5-9 16:02
Very nice. I take 360x180 panoramas from a tripod. Avata 2 has a good camera and a wide gimbal range. The only thing missing is automation of the continuous shooting process with gimbal/vertical axis shift. With this in mind, I bought this drone. I'm a bit disappointed. You don't need much to be happy. Is there any hope for this feature to appear?

Hi, vid3.  Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have any information about this yet but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
5-9 19:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0ZXG5MK2wpWJ Posted at 5-2 16:14

Hi, djiuser_0ZXG5MK2wpWJ. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, The Goggles 3 cannot be connected to Bluetooth earphones but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
5-9 19:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules