C1 classification application system error on address entry
388 15 4-12 06:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XMBrAU2u4GdA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64879 ft
Belgium

I live in Belgium, I have been trying for several hours to complete the form for the address during the C1 classification of my DJI Air 2s, each time a system error appears

4-12 06:21
Use props
djiuser_YksetA7jHahk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55266 ft
Germany

Hi, I managed by using the website to add the address, then I triggered the C1 certification from the remote. On the remote directly and from the iPhone it failed always.
4-12 07:16
Use props
djiuser_XMBrAU2u4GdA
lvl.1
Belgium

On my dji my.dji.com account I already have an address but it does not appear in the choice, my remote control is rc-n1
4-12 07:31
Use props
djiuser_XMBrAU2u4GdA
lvl.1
Belgium

djiuser_YksetA7jHahk Posted at 4-12 07:16
Hi, I managed by using the website to add the address, then I triggered the C1 certification from the remote. On the remote directly and from the iPhone it failed always.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 691&pid=3288697
4-12 08:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to set the system language of your mobile device/RC controller to the language corresponding to the country where you are located, and make sure to stay connected to a stable internet connection when filling in the address again. If the issue persists, please upload a screenshot or screen recording showing the error message on the remote controller for us to check it further. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.
4-12 21:18
Use props
djiuser_XMBrAU2u4GdA
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-12 21:18
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to set the system language of your mobile device/RC controller to the language corresponding to the country where you are located, and make sure to stay connected to a stable internet connection when filling in the address again. If the issue persists, please upload a screenshot or screen recording showing the error message on the remote controller for us to check it further. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.

My remote controller is a RC-N1, the problem persist, my location is in Belgium and the data in the form is correctly entered
4-12 23:26
Use props
SkyLuk3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239032 ft
Italy

I had same problem, i've tried several times, after a total update of app and drone firmware, after a full reset of drone and settings and other many things but nothing to do.  I've uploaded some  pictures in sequence about problem. Hope in a quick solution of this. Thanks in advance.
4-13 02:02
Use props
djiuser_XMBrAU2u4GdA
lvl.1
Belgium

I finally succeeded by putting all the settings in English rather than French.
4-13 02:40
Use props
SkyLuk3
lvl.1
Italy

how it's possible on a smartphone samsung s23? inside the dji fly app I can't found nothing to do that. Maybe only changing language on entire android sistem of my phone.
4-13 13:53
Use props
SkyLuk3
lvl.1
Italy

Right now i've changed the language on my phone and dji fly app now is in english, but the error is still there. Still the same.
4-13 14:00
Use props
SkyLuk3
lvl.1
Italy

Solved now!! for me it worked by insert your address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase. I suggest doing it on a PC because, as  tested, it works best on desktop computers. Afterwards, use the same account on the remote controller. The address from your center should be saved on the account and can be used on a remote controller.
4-13 14:21
Use props
djiuser_D764IMjx8ZYU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80902 ft
Spain

It is a software bug. Try adding the address here and then select it in the request process.

https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

It worked and I already requested the label.

4-13 22:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_XMBrAU2u4GdA Posted at 4-12 23:26
My remote controller is a RC-N1, the problem persist, my location is in Belgium and the data in the form is correctly entered

Thank you for keeping us posted. Please be guided to insert your address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress. I suggest doing it on a PC because, as we tested, it works best on desktop computers. Afterwards, use the same account on the remote controller. The address from your center should be saved on the account and can be used on a remote controller. I hope this helps.
4-14 19:50
Use props
modsolo.drone
New
Flight distance : 3281 ft

France

Bonjour,
Le problème vient probablement de l'impossibilité de faire la demande en étant sous système Android (smartphone ou DJI RC).
Cela fonctionne parfaitement sous Ios.
C'est à DJI de régler ce problème d'incompatibilité très vite.
Sinon la possibilité de le faire depuis le site web DJI est impossible également car il n'y a aucun espace où l'on peut indiquer son adresse postale.
Si DJI veut bien répondre ce sera avec grand plaisir.

Good morning,
The problem probably comes from the impossibility of making the request while using an Android system (smartphone or DJI RC).
It works perfectly under Ios.
It is up to DJI to resolve this incompatibility problem very quickly.
Otherwise, the possibility of doing so from the DJI website is also impossible because there's no space where you can indicate your postal address.
If DJI would like to respond, it will be with great pleasure.
4-15 00:26
Use props
SkyLuk3
lvl.1
Italy

I've tried both systems Ios and Android  on my iphone the problem was the same. I solved only throught web site on pc, where i've add my address and only after doing that I've seen the address written on screen of the phone.
4-15 00:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

modsolo.drone Posted at 4-15 00:26
Bonjour,
Le problème vient probablement de l'impossibilité de faire la demande en étant sous système Android (smartphone ou DJI RC).
Cela fonctionne parfaitement sous Ios.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please check whether the current DJI RC2 system language is consistent with the language of the country where you are located. You need to modify the RC2 system language to have it be consistent with the local language. Inconsistency will cause a system error. Have a nice day.
4-15 00:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules