544 2 4-12 07:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChriBolle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128274 ft
France

Hello
I try to register my Air 2S in category C1 but there's a problem with the adress. There's a message "System error, please try again".....
What can i do?
Thanks
Chris

4-12 07:29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi ChriBolle. I'm sorry you encountered that error. May I ask if you are using a remote controller with a built-in display? I recommend following the solutions below:
1. Please check whether the current DJI RC2 system language is consistent with the language of the country where you are located. You need to modify the RC2 system language to have it be consistent with the local language. Inconsistency will cause a system error.

2. Please be guided to insert your address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress. I suggest doing it on a PC because, as we tested, it works best on desktop computers. Afterwards, use the same account on the remote controller. The address from your center should be saved on the account and can be used on a remote controller. I hope this helps. 
4-12 14:24
Use props
SkyLuk3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239032 ft
Italy

WoW, solved right now after hours of attempts, included by insert the address on that page but throught smartphone. Instead doing everything by pc now inside the app theres the address! Thanks Diana!
4-13 14:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules