C1 classification application system error on address entry
432 17 4-13 02:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW
lvl.2

Italy

Hi all

after updating Fly app, all firmware, when in the Fly app trying to request label, entering adress and clicking on button to save it, an error occurs:

"System error, please try again"

and  the unique option is to fill the form again

• RC-N1 Remote Controller: v04.12.0200
  • Air 2s: v02.04.27.00
thanks

4-13 02:05
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about this feedback. May I know have you updated the DJI Fly APP to the latest version? If so, and the issue still persists, please kindly provide us a picture showing how you input the address for further checking.

If it is inconvenient to post here, you could upload the picture to a sharedrive and send us a link by PM, thanks.
4-13 17:31
Use props
djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 4-13 17:31
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about this feedback. May I know have you updated the DJI Fly APP to the latest version? If so, and the issue still persists, please kindly provide us a picture showing how you input the address for further checking.

If it is inconvenient to post here, you could upload the picture to a sharedrive and send us a link by PM, thanks.

Hi
Yes, first of all I updated the app. I'll send you screenshots of the form via PM, thanks.
4-13 21:54
Use props
djiuser_w2cPjn9PSNnX
lvl.1

France

Hello, I have the same problem, is it possible that you can help me ?
4-13 22:47
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW Posted at 4-13 21:54
Hi
Yes, first of all I updated the app. I'll send you screenshots of the form via PM, thanks.

Sure, waiting for your updates.
4-13 23:21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_w2cPjn9PSNnX Posted at 4-13 22:47

Sure. May I know have you updated the DJI Fly APP to the latest version? If so, and the issue still persists like the situation of djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW, please kindly provide us a picture showing how you input the address for further checking.
4-13 23:23
Use props
djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW
lvl.2

Italy

I sent you PM, thanks
4-14 01:46
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you for your updates. We will help you to check with it first.
4-14 02:01
Use props
djiuser_ikgEYGv6fcOV
New
Germany

Hello, i have the same Problem too, if it possible you help me too?
4-14 03:38
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW Posted at 4-13 21:54
Hi

Hi there, after checking with our relevant team, here are two solutions for you to try.

Solution 1: Please check if the language setting on your DJI RC2 system matches the language of your country. If not, please modify the language to match your local language, as an inconsistency could cause a system error.

Solution 2: You can insert your address on the customer center page using this link https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress. It is recommended to use a desktop computer for this. Afterward, please use the same account on the remote controller. The address you added on the customer center page should be saved on the account and can be used to complete the C1 classification application on your remote.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention, and we have forwarded it to our relevant team to optimize the system as soon as possible. Please try the above solutions and let us know if they help. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to keep us updated.
4-14 20:25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ikgEYGv6fcOV Posted at 4-14 03:38
Hello, i have the same Problem too, if it possible you help me too?

Hi djiuser_ikgEYGv6fcOV, thank you for reaching out. You could try to above solutions (10#) first to see if they help. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
4-14 20:26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_w2cPjn9PSNnX Posted at 4-13 22:47

Hi djiuser_w2cPjn9PSNnX, sorry that we still did not receive your updates. For this issue, you could try to above solutions (10#) first to see if they help. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
4-14 20:28
Use props
djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 4-14 20:25
Hi there, after checking with our relevant team, here are two solutions for you to try.

Solution 1: Please check if the language setting on your DJI RC2 system matches the language of your country. If not, please modify the language to match your local language, as an inconsistency could cause a system error.

Hi
I followed the solution 2 because I have RC-N1, and it was perfect!
Now my C1 application is in "to be shipped" status

Thank you!!
4-14 21:03
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_AXuIPyE3nNtW Posted at 4-14 21:03
Hi
I followed the solution 2 because I have RC-N1, and it was perfect!
Now my C1 application is in "to be shipped" status

It is glad to hear that your issue has been resolved.
4-14 22:07
Use props
trs_krb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2526617 ft
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-14 20:25

Solution 1: Please check if the language setting on your DJI RC2 system matches the language of your country. If not, please modify the language to match your local language, as an inconsistency could cause a system error.

Good day! Im experiencing the same problem.
"System error. try again later"
DJI Air2s, DJI RC-N1
None of above solution works for me. When I try to change/add address on web site, it gives me the same error (using a desktop)
I even changed language on my phone when using DJI Fly (v.1.13.0)
Nothing works. Can i get some help? It shouldn't be that complecated  
4-15 11:32
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

trs_krb Posted at 4-15 11:32
Good day! Im experiencing the same problem.
"System error. try again later"
DJI Air2s, DJI RC-N1

Hi there, sorry to hear this feedback. I sent you a PM and please check, thanks.
4-15 23:17
Use props
MikeZH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2004472 ft
Germany

I'm having the same problem with my Mini 4 Pro
5-5 09:11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MikeZH Posted at 5-5 09:11
I'm having the same problem with my Mini 4 Pro

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps provided by DJI Thor in post #10 on this thread to fix the issue. If you still experience the same behavior, feel free to contact us. Hope this helps.
5-6 00:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules