Smart Controller AIR2S C1
270 8 4-13 05:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JBt7b8vwAlXV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 353041 ft
Italy

How is the C1 certification activated with the SC???   
Thank you
4-13 05:46
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Install the DJI Fly  on your smartphone and send the photographs with the labels on your drone
4-13 06:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The screen-equipped remote control does not support image uploads. As Fozando advised, kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or DJI Service Portal for image uploads instead.
Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Through the whole application process, you can trace the application progress via the DJI Service Portal. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Have a great day ahead.

4-13 22:13
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-13 22:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The screen-equipped remote control does not support image uploads. As Fozando advised, kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or DJI Service Portal for image uploads instead.
Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Through the whole application process, you can trace the application progress via the DJI Service Portal. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Have a great day ahead.

But to use the Fly App you need a RC-N1 controller since you need to be connected to the drone somehow .
4-15 01:50
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DosPalotes Posted at 4-15 01:50
But to use the Fly App you need a RC-N1 controller since you need to be connected to the drone somehow .

Then transfer the photographs usign a SD card from your phone to the DJI RC and once you have the connection to the drone, I think that you can do the process without issues.
4-15 02:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-15 01:50

Hi there. If you are using an RC-N1 there would be no problem since you can take a photo using your phone and upload the photos directly to the Fly app.
4-15 03:59
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Fozando Posted at 4-15 02:22
Then transfer the photographs usign a SD card from your phone to the DJI RC and once you have the connection to the drone, I think that you can do the process without issues.

This is a very good idea, thanks mate.
4-15 05:16
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 03:59
Hi there. If you are using an RC-N1 there would be no problem since you can take a photo using your phone and upload the photos directly to the Fly app.

Hello Tony, thanks for your reply but i am NOT using a RC-N1, this is the problem. I can install the Fly App on my smartphone but i need to be connected to the drone to start or work on the cx-process in the app. But the solution Fozando told me should work, taking photos with the phone and copy them to the SD card in the RC controller. So it should be possible to upload the pictures in the RC or not?

What is the issue with the RC controller and the photos? That it is not able to take pictures and photos or is there any other problem which makes it impossible to upload photos, even if they are saved on the SD Card?
Ok no problem, Tony added the link to where to upload the photos into the service area. Thanks Tony
https://repair.dji.com/certification/list

4-15 05:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-15 05:19
Hello Tony, thanks for your reply but i am NOT using a RC-N1, this is the problem. I can install the Fly App on my smartphone but i need to be connected to the drone to start or work on the cx-process in the app. But the solution Fozando told me should work, taking photos with the phone and copy them to the SD card in the RC controller. So it should be possible to upload the pictures in the RC or not?

What is the issue with the RC controller and the photos? That it is not able to take pictures and photos or is there any other problem which makes it impossible to upload photos, even if they are saved on the SD Card?

Perfect. I'm glad you already got it sorted out. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
4-16 03:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules