Goggles 3 and 03 Air Unit?
1960 8 4-13 15:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3090846 ft
United States

Will the Goggles 3 ever work with the 03 Air Units? I hope this is in the cards!
4-13 15:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Props. DJI has not announced any news about the compatibility of the new Goggles 3 with the
DJI O3 Air Unit yet. However, we will consider this as a suggestion. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Thank you for your continued support.
4-13 19:41
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some of the YouTube reviews said that this would come with a later firmware update.  
4-13 23:18
Use props
Props
lvl.3
United States

I feel like the great folks at DJI would at least know if it is impossible to make the new Goggles 3 work with 03 Air Unit so I'm hoping they think it's possible. I have 3 pairs of Goggles V2 and 1 each of Goggles 2 and Goggles 3 now. It's just too many Goggles to carry around! I have spent the money so all I want now is to be able to use the Goggles 3 for as many quads as I have (16 at this point). I get the business model but I think making the Goggles 3 work with 03 Air would be a great marketing choice because they are a better experience all around so I'd prefer just using them for everything now.
Good job again, DJI! You nailed it! (Now finish the job so I can wear them for all my drones!)
4-14 00:21
Use props
Props
lvl.3
United States

I really like DJI 03 Air Unit and for most of my purposes, it is an ideal product. But now that I have the Goggles 3, I'd rather not have to use two different goggles for my flights. so I will hold off on buying any more 03 Air Units until the Goggles 3 firmware is updated to include them, or 04 Air Unit comes out. But I will still be bummed if I have to hold onto my Goggles 2 when it would be better if I could sell those and buy more DJI products! Remember, when we sell our equipment used, it is usually so we can justify buying more DJI equipment! ;)
4-14 21:10
Use props
fans4b077041
New

France

Hello tout le monde ...J'allait poser la même question au sujet de la compatibilité des googles 3..car en plus de mes drone dji je suis équiper des plusieurs transmetteur air unit 03 et caddx vista...
Se nouveau masque sera t il compatibilite avec le dji air unit O3 et vista .?". car actuellement j ai les Google v2 .elle sont compatibles,mais il faut reappairer le masque a chaque fois que l on change de drone fpv ...C est pas super top je trouve, au vu de la super qualité que sa nous donne... je veux m acheter l avata 2 ...je souhaite faire cet achat pour profiter des googles 3 avec mes drone fpv équiper du 03 et vista en plus de l avata 2..je croise les doigts pour une compatibilité maximal ..car vous faite du super boulot, mais si se n ai pas compatible ...ou qu il faut encore acheter un nouveau masque a la sortie du O4 ..la déception sera grande et je réfléchirai a 2 fois avant d acheter l avata 2 voir tout autre produit dji car je ne suis pas une vache a lait...
4-26 07:40
Use props
Lionface
lvl.2
United States

Genuinely thinking about selling it all and going back to the goggles 2.  
5-6 06:36
Use props
djiuser_jISQ11KfSSZb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149098 ft
United States

I talked to DJI tech support the other day and they told me they are working on making 03 camera work with three goggles as soon as they are satisfied with the performance they will release it.
5-6 13:03
Use props
Props
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_jISQ11KfSSZb Posted at 5-6 13:03
I talked to DJI tech support the other day and they told me they are working on making 03 camera work with three goggles as soon as they are satisfied with the performance they will release it.

GREAT news! I figured as much. As soon as they make it work, I will be giving my Goggles 2 and Avata to my adult daughter to see if I can get her addicted to FPV too!

Also, I am SO looking forward to 04 Air Unit! Keep up the good work, DJI!
5-6 16:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules