DJI AVATA 2 | EASY ACRO & EASY DRIFT Demonstration (Flips, Rolls ...
410 13 4-13 23:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI AVATA 2 | EASY ACRO & EASY DRIFT Demonstration (Flips, Rolls & Drifts!!)

4-13 23:22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice find
4-14 02:45
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent find DA.    Matthew does a very comprehensive demo on this video.  Much more detailed on how to do the moves than on other videos I've seen.  
4-14 05:18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 05:18
Excellent find DA.    Matthew does a very comprehensive demo on this video.  Much more detailed on how to do the moves than on other videos I've seen.

yes,   he's got a better grip on that motion controller than I do currently.  Keep loosing the buttons.  
4-14 05:37
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-14 05:37
yes,   he's got a better grip on that motion controller than I do currently.  Keep loosing the buttons.

Matthew always makes really good videos and he covers every section.
4-14 06:22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-14 05:37
yes,   he's got a better grip on that motion controller than I do currently.  Keep loosing the buttons.

Indeed he does.  Even with the goggles on he was able to use muscle memory and go to the right spots on the MC.  No doubt you'll have it down pat after a little practice.  Did you identify your "training" location yet.  
4-14 08:53
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 08:53
Indeed he does.  Even with the goggles on he was able to use muscle memory and go to the right spots on the MC.  No doubt you'll have it down pat after a little practice.  Did you identify your "training" location yet.

As I feel like I need to sit down when wearing the goggles at least to start with I may just go to one of my usual spots near the water and be really careful.  
4-14 23:01
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-14 23:01
As I feel like I need to sit down when wearing the goggles at least to start with I may just go to one of my usual spots near the water and be really careful.

Careful is the key word while learning.  You'll get to be a pro at this in no time.  
4-15 04:19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-15 04:19
Careful is the key word while learning.  You'll get to be a pro at this in no time.

I flew it around the house a little,     in my head going through doors is just wrong,  or at least nerve-racking.
4-15 04:23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 04:23
I flew it around the house a little,     in my head going through doors is just wrong,  or at least nerve-racking.

Hey, at least you are getting it going.  I got so dizzy I had to sit down to keep from falling down with that little cinewhoop I had.  I even tried to fly it while sitting down and still got vertigo.  
4-15 05:12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-15 05:12
Hey, at least you are getting it going.  I got so dizzy I had to sit down to keep from falling down with that little cinewhoop I had.  I even tried to fly it while sitting down and still got vertigo.

I do find sitting better at the moment,  although Ive just ordered a neck strap so I can fly it slightly differently to the other controllers.  
4-15 23:25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 23:25
I do find sitting better at the moment,  although Ive just ordered a neck strap so I can fly it slightly differently to the other controllers.

Sounds like you are adapting to the goggles and the Avata 2 quite well.  I use a neck strap for the RC Pro as that helps with the extra weight of that controller.  I don't mind the weight though as the display is so much brighter and I can hook up an HDMI out to an external table screen for a 2nd viewer.  It also boots 5x as fast and I can add Apps as needed.  
4-16 03:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-16 03:48
Sounds like you are adapting to the goggles and the Avata 2 quite well.  I use a neck strap for the RC Pro as that helps with the extra weight of that controller.  I don't mind the weight though as the display is so much brighter and I can hook up an HDMI out to an external table screen for a 2nd viewer.  It also boots 5x as fast and I can add Apps as needed.

I experimented with apps on the DJI RC but I didnt really use them and didnt like the extra step that it no longer booted direct to the fly app.
4-16 23:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-16 23:13
I experimented with apps on the DJI RC but I didnt really use them and didnt like the extra step that it no longer booted direct to the fly app.

I've heard that the processor in the RC Pro is much more powerful than the one on the RC or RC2.  For the price, it better be really good.  
4-17 06:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules