238 7 4-14 12:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2650046 ft
United Kingdom

Hiya,

Just got my OSMO POCKET 3 Creative kit, and love it, however, I would like to set a similar feathering to the manual gimbal movements as I have on my AIR3 and MINI3 Pro, is there any way to do this? I cannot see anything in the settings..

If not could I suggest this as a future update?
4-14 12:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Pocket 3 supports adjusting gimbal follow speed. To adjust the follow speed, there are two methods.

1. Swipe down from the camera view, and tap the humanoid icon to set the rotational speed of the gimbal camera to Slow, Default, or Fast. You may check the Gimbal modes under DJI Osmo Pocket 3 video tutorials or click this link https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-pocket-3/video and check the "Gimbal Modes"
2. Connect the gimbal camera to DJI Mimo, and tap the gimbal icon to make adjustments.

If there is any misunderstanding, please provide us what specific feature you are asking by providing a short video or any reference so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
4-14 19:03
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-14 19:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Pocket 3 supports adjusting gimbal follow speed. To adjust the follow speed, there are two methods.

1. Swipe down from the camera view, and tap the humanoid icon to set the rotational speed of the gimbal camera to Slow, Default, or Fast. You may check the Gimbal modes under DJI Osmo Pocket 3 video tutorials or click this link https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-pocket-3/video and check the "Gimbal Modes"

Hi,

Its not the gimbal speed - I found that easily enough - its the smoothness, on my DJI Drones in the Advanced options you can set the gimbal smoothness, which feathers the movement by smoothing out the start and stop of the movement commands and making it appear smoother, rather than being a very abrupt stop or start whenever the gimbal is moved...

Can the smoothness be altered, or can we request it on future updates please?
4-14 20:32
Use props
Xavier1984
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1634843 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello, unfortunately, the gimbal can not be configured for the moment. I request too some parameters to adjut the deadzone, the smoothness and the speed of each axe as on standard gimbal or drone. Without these settings it is really hard to do smooth transition.
4-15 00:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Albion Drones Posted at 4-14 20:32
Hi,

Its not the gimbal speed - I found that easily enough - its the smoothness, on my DJI Drones in the Advanced options you can set the gimbal smoothness, which feathers the movement by smoothing out the start and stop of the movement commands and making it appear smoother, rather than being a very abrupt stop or start whenever the gimbal is moved...

Thank you for the clarification, Albion. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
4-17 23:11
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-17 23:11
Thank you for the clarification, Albion. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

No worries, thanks for considering it...
4-17 23:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Albion Drones Posted at 4-17 23:25
No worries, thanks for considering it...

You are welcome, Albion. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support. Have a nice day ahead!
4-18 23:31
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 23:31
You are welcome, Albion. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support. Have a nice day ahead!

Thanks... Off to Scotland for a week with the Pocket3 and my 3 DJI Drones, should be fun
4-19 00:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules