Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3dec3867
lvl.2
Flight distance : 482575 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

Have any of you had problems like this where there are colour bars appearing in the video (Mavic 3)?  I thought it may be interference but I flew to an empty beach 4000 miles away and the same things happens.  Changed controllers (used RC-N1, RC Pro etc) - same think again.

Any help / advise would be welcome.

Thanks
4-14 23:56
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very likely you have a connection issue between your camera and drone's onboard computer. This isn't something you can fix and if you have anything important to capture, don't do it on this drone.

I had a very similar issue with a drone before and one of the ribbon cables was damaged. If you set up a repair request with DJI it's likely that you will get a new drone within a week for no additional cost (as long as you haven't crashed it).
4-15 00:17
Use props
lemerovingian
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CloudVisual Posted at 4-15 00:17
Very likely you have a connection issue between your camera and drone's onboard computer. This isn't something you can fix and if you have anything important to capture, don't do it on this drone.

I had a very similar issue with a drone before and one of the ribbon cables was damaged. If you set up a repair request with DJI it's likely that you will get a new drone within a week for no additional cost (as long as you haven't crashed it).

Thanks. Much appreciated.
4-15 01:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans3dec3867. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to use another SD Card or the internal memory as storage. Also, use a USB-C to USB-C High-Speed Data Cable, and try again. If the issue persists, you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}.
4-19 01:20
Use props
lemerovingian
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-19 01:20
Hi, fans3dec3867. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to use another SD Card or the internal memory as storage. Also, use a USB-C to USB-C High-Speed Data Cable, and try again. If the issue persists, you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}.

Hi Gamora,

Appreciate the reply so thank you. I have sent it back to DJI for 'repair' as the colour bars appear not just when recording but also transmitting from UAV to controller; therefore it appears on my controller screen and when I change controller to one that needs a mobile mhone it also appears on my mobile phone so I ruled out the SD card and transfer being an issue.  I should have included that on my original posting.
4-19 01:44
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

lemerovingian Posted at 4-19 01:44
Hi Gamora,

Appreciate the reply so thank you. I have sent it back to DJI for 'repair' as the colour bars appear not just when recording but also transmitting from UAV to controller; therefore it appears on my controller screen and when I change controller to one that needs a mobile mhone it also appears on my mobile phone so I ruled out the SD card and transfer being an issue.  I should have included that on my original posting.

Thank you for the reply, lemerovingian. In that case, it seems that it is a hardware issue. You made the right decision to send it back to us for a physical diagnosis. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
4-21 20:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules