Is this the regular service I should be used to?
176 5 4-15 08:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yunling
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7661 ft
Belgium

Dear,

I brought a mini 4 pro fly more combo in the end of Match, there is a signal transmittion issue from the first time I tried my drone. Then by contacting the customer support, I have tired all the tests and calibrations. issue still exist. I have to send my drone to the service center.

The checking is fast, I got some message last Friday:

[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04)]Front Left Aircraft Arm Module was malfunctioned,which caused short working distance;Antenna (Left) was malfunctioned,which caused shortworking distance;

Solution is to repair my drone. While I want to replace the drone instead of repairing because this is the product defect and happens from the beginning that I received the drone. I made a call last Friday and asked for this, but until now there is no feedback. I do not know what is going on, I hope the service can follow my suggestion or at lease give me some feedback if he doesnot agree. Now I see the state for my repairment is "shipping", I have no idea what happens and I really do not like this kind of service. By the way, it seems there is no waranty extendtion even with product having defect before using. This is also very strange to me. Does Dji do end testing before the product goes to the market? if no how do you control the quality?

Br,

Yun      
4-15 08:38
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience with our service. I've checked your ongoing case via the information in the DJI Forum, and it seems that the aircraft and DJI RC2 have been replaced. Please rest assured that your replacement product has passed rigorous flight tests and detection conducted by our engineers to guarantee that it functions normally before being sent back to you. You can test it when you receive it. If you have any questions during use, please contact us anytime. Should you have further concerns, kindly feel free to let us know.
4-15 12:16
Use props
yunling
lvl.1
Belgium

Dear,

Thanks for the quick response and action.  The package is still on the way fo the shippment. Once it arrives, I will do some test and check up and give some feedback as soon as possible. One suggestion is that I think it will be really helpful if I can leave some message to the reparing  progress inquiry in future. Then I can directly contact the service engineering for any question.

Br,

Yun
4-16 01:51
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

yunling Posted at 4-16 01:51
Dear,

Thanks for the quick response and action.  The package is still on the way fo the shippment. Once it arrives, I will do some test and check up and give some feedback as soon as possible. One suggestion is that I think it will be really helpful if I can leave some message to the reparing  progress inquiry in future. Then I can directly contact the service engineering for any question.
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience.
1. You can request Replacement Service:
a. Within fifteen (15) calendar days starting from 00:00 on the day after receiving a product if the product has sustained substantial damage in transit, provided always that the damage proof issued by the carrier can be provided to DJI.
b. Within fifteen (15) calendar days starting from 00:00 on the day after receiving a product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
c. Within fifteen (15) calendar days starting from 00:00 on the day after receiving a product if the product suffers performance failure.
We checked the case and found that your time has exceeded 15 days. There is no way to apply for a replacement and can only be repaired.
2. Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand-new goods in function and appearance. If any refurbished parts or units do not meet our quality assurance requirements, brand-new parts or units will be issued. Any replaced parts may come with different serial numbers.
We see that you have requested repair, if you have any questions after receiving it, you can contact us.
3. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Please be assured that your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
4-16 02:24
Use props
yunling
lvl.1
Belgium

Hey Suan,

In my case, the issue is there since the first time I active the product, it takes me some days to varify the issue is indeed a product defect and also I called the service ealier and they suggestted me to do calibration, try on different location, refresh the moduals and remove the memery card.... next time I will directly ask for the online repairment before I call the sevice.

I have received the preduct yesterday, I think the Aircraft is indeed replaced by a new one, while the controller is also replaced but seems to be replaced by a refurbished controller. As long as the new controller works fine, I do not really mind. As my first checked, everything works fine, thanks a lot for the effort you and your service team made.

I have another question, I do not have Dji care yet, now I am consider to buy it for my product. I have checked some relative documents about the DJi care. whie I still have one question:
My Dji product is Mini 4 pro fly more combo, so I think the betterys are also included in the Dji care, but I do not see any replacement fee for the bettery, is it combine with the aircraft? in my case I have three betteries, if so are all betteries included or not?
Br,

Yun

4-18 01:31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

yunling Posted at 4-18 01:31
Hey Suan,

In my case, the issue is there since the first time I active the product, it takes me some days to varify the issue is indeed a product defect and also I called the service ealier and they suggestted me to do calibration, try on different location, refresh the moduals and remove the memery card.... next time I will directly ask for the online repairment before I call the sevice.

Hello. Thank you for reaching out and for providing an update on your experience with our product and service. We're glad to hear that the replacement aircraft and controller are working well for you. The battery is included in DJI Care. For specific information, you can refer to the terms of service.
https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... 0Care%20Refresh.pdf
4-18 03:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules