Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI,
since i update my Air3 i have the issue that the "N" Mode is now shown as "P" Mode on the Display!!

Also the bootup time takes way longer than before and some function came after each other untill it is complete.
It feels like this firmware is not realy for the Air3.

Why i get now a P and not the N as printet on the Remote and as before?
Can you help me out, everything feels a little unsafe now?

Thanks and Regards Guido

4-17 01:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. This is normal. P mode (Position)is N mode (Normal) , this is just a different description, and this will not affect the actual flight. Please feel free to use it. Have a nice day.
4-17 01:26
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 01:26
Hi there. This is normal. P mode (Position)is N mode (Normal) , this is just a different description, and this will not affect the actual flight. Please feel free to use it. Have a nice day.

OK, but before it was N and now P, why? I find it irretating and not usefull if on the Remote a N is printed on, and now a P is shown.
And why the long boot delay since the Remote is useable?
4-17 01:38
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

I have also noticed that the RC 2 screen will randomly go blank during flight.  This has been happening since the last update
4-17 08:28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI fixed the P and N issue on the latest version of the Fly app.  V1.13.1  Mine still boots al little slower though.  
4-18 08:18
Use props
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 08:18
DJI fixed the P and N issue on the latest version of the Fly app.  V1.13.1  Mine still boots al little slower though.

When did you get v1.13.1?

Thanks.
4-18 08:53
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44281716 ft
  • >>>
United States

SjK_oldman Posted at 4-17 08:28
I have also noticed that the RC 2 screen will randomly go blank during flight.  This has been happening since the last update

Go blank and take a while to come back. Also a host of other issues like loss of range and more.
4-18 20:14
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44281716 ft
  • >>>
United States

StubbornSwiss Posted at 4-18 08:53

Thanks.

Yeah how do you get this on the RC2?
4-18 20:14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

StubbornSwiss Posted at 4-18 08:53

Thanks.

Sorry, my mistake that was my RC and RC Pro that updated to V1.13.1.  RC2 shows no updates available.  
4-19 06:02
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

BrianKushner Posted at 4-18 20:14
Yeah how do you get this on the RC2?

Sorry Brian, my mistake that was my RC and RC Pro that updated to V1.13.1.  RC2 shows no updates available.  
4-19 06:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MavGuido Posted at 4-17 01:38
OK, but before it was N and now P, why? I find it irretating and not usefull if on the Remote a N is printed on, and now a P is shown.
And why the long boot delay since the Remote is useable?

Hi there. Please try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, please send us a video and I will check this with the relevant team. Thank you for your patience.
4-20 02:25
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-20 02:25
Hi there. Please try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, please send us a video and I will check this with the relevant team. Thank you for your patience.

Ok i will try that, while the boot delay and black screen takes me way to long and everything feels like frozen.
In summary that gaves me not the savest feeling overall.

If the refresh doesn´t work, i will upload a Video of that.
Thanks and regards Guido
4-21 10:30
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-20 02:25

Hello Tony, i refreshed the RC via Assistant to 100%
The i refreshed the Air3 via Assistant and it stocks at 74%.

Since the update i connect the RC to the drone and it connected, even with 74%.
I removed the USB  and it looks like the Assitant hangs.

I turned both off and started them new.
After that the delay was gone!

Thank you for the hint! :-)
Thanks and regards Guido
4-21 11:38
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

The range has really decreased! Please give us our range back! I am happy to not have to deal with that extra normal mode prompt before takeoff!!
4-21 19:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MavGuido Posted at 4-21 11:38
Hello Tony, i refreshed the RC via Assistant to 100%
The i refreshed the Air3 via Assistant and it stocks at 74%.

Great! I'm glad it's working now. If you experience any issues during future updates, please refer to these notes:
• Before updating, ensure that the battery level of the device (remote controller or aircraft) is above 50%.
• While updating, do not power off the aircraft or disconnect the USB cable. Otherwise, the update may fail.
• While updating, the device may automatically reboot several times. When rebooting, it is normal for the remote controller to disconnect from the aircraft automatically. Do nothing before the update is completed to avoid affecting the normal updating process.
Have a great day ahead.
4-23 01:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SjK_oldman Posted at 4-21 19:54
The range has really decreased! Please give us our range back! I am happy to not have to deal with that extra normal mode prompt before takeoff!!

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you elaborate on the issue you are experiencing? The distance of image transmission is closely associated with various factors in the current environment, including the interference of Wi-Fi signals, signal transmitting power, relative direction and location of signal reception, obstructions, etc. Also, an improper remote controller antenna position may affect the video transmission signal, so it’s necessary to adjust the remote controller antenna to its best position for the aircraft. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
4-23 01:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules