Avata 2 not exporting files
197 3 4-17 06:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh
lvl.2

United States

I'm curently having an issue exporting files from my new Avata 2.   I am able to connect the drone to my iphone for quicktransfer, but I am unable to see any thumbnails nor download any files.  Curiously, I am still able to play the files and see my flights but when I try to download them, it gets stuck downloading with zero progress and no transfer speed.  I've tried using different microsd cards with no change in results.  

Am I doing something wrong?  
4-17 06:44
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. According to your issue, you are advised to take the troubleshooting steps below first:
1. Confirm the APP version and aircraft firmware are the latest. It is recommended to restart the aircraft, restart the DJI Fly APP, and try to connect to the Quicktransfer again;
2. Clean up the phone's storage, if the phone's storage is insufficient, the transfer may fail;
3. Confirm whether you have batch-selected multiple footage to transfer at the same time. It is recommended to select the single photo&video file to try;
4. Disable the mobile phone's cellular data or turn on the mobile phone's "airplane mode" to try;
If the steps above fail, please tell us the model of your mobile device and version of the DJI FLY APP.  It would be great if you could record a video of the issue.
4-17 19:00
Use props
djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh
lvl.2

United States

Turning off the cellular data was the key to solving this issue for me.  I would never have thought to do that, thanks so much for your sage advice!
4-19 06:57
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh Posted at 4-19 06:57
Turning off the cellular data was the key to solving this issue for me.  I would never have thought to do that, thanks so much for your sage advice!

No worries. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
4-19 19:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules