Issue with Mini 3 Pro and Integra
339 10 4-17 13:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

Everything is fine and smooth when shooting video, but when switching to photo mode the refresh rate of the goggles drops to what seems like 30hz.  This is very jarring.  I've tried all settings available to fix it such as only record to drone, change aspect ratio to 16x9 instead of 4x3, powered down everything and restarted, only shoot jpeg, etc.   Nothing seems to fix this.

Any suggestions?

4-17 13:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We may need to forward this to our relevant team for further clarification. I will keep you posted. We appreciate your patience.
4-17 19:45
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-17 19:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We may need to forward this to our relevant team for further clarification. I will keep you posted. We appreciate your patience.

Has anyone gotten back to you regarding this?  My issue still persists.
4-19 14:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 4-19 14:26
Has anyone gotten back to you regarding this?  My issue still persists.

My apologies for the trouble.  As of now, we haven't received any updates regarding this request but rest assured, I will respond to you once we receive the update. Thank you for your understanding.
4-20 23:27
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-20 23:27
My apologies for the trouble.  As of now, we haven't received any updates regarding this request but rest assured, I will respond to you once we receive the update. Thank you for your understanding.

If I don't receive an answer I'm going to be forced to return these.
4-22 18:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 4-22 18:18
If I don't receive an answer I'm going to be forced to return these.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you confirm how you test and confirm the 30Hz refresh rate? Was it tested with a third-party APP connected to a mobile device? Please note that the refresh rate of the Goggles is up to 100Hz, but the refresh rate will be adjusted and changed according to shooting specifications and parameters, such as frame rate information. If the Goggles Integra is connected to a mobile phone during testing, the Goggles and aircraft may also adjust the refresh rate in order to adapt to the mobile phone. Please verify under what circumstances you measured the refresh rate to be 30Hz so we can check it further. You may provide a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
4-24 20:54
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-24 20:54
Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you confirm how you test and confirm the 30Hz refresh rate? Was it tested with a third-party APP connected to a mobile device? Please note that the refresh rate of the Goggles is up to 100Hz, but the refresh rate will be adjusted and changed according to shooting specifications and parameters, such as frame rate information. If the Goggles Integra is connected to a mobile phone during testing, the Goggles and aircraft may also adjust the refresh rate in order to adapt to the mobile phone. Please verify under what circumstances you measured the refresh rate to be 30Hz so we can check it further. You may provide a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

My phone was not involved with the test.  I took off with the Mini 3 Pro, Integra and motion controller 2.  Everything looked smooth in video mode.  When I held the button to switch from video mode to photo mode that's when the video being transmitted to the goggles began showing the problem.  

Is it possible to record what the goggles are displaying?  I have an SD card in the goggles.
4-24 21:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 4-24 21:04
My phone was not involved with the test.  I took off with the Mini 3 Pro, Integra and motion controller 2.  Everything looked smooth in video mode.  When I held the button to switch from video mode to photo mode that's when the video being transmitted to the goggles began showing the problem.  

Is it possible to record what the goggles are displaying?  I have an SD card in the goggles.

Thank you for your response. You can use a third-party camera to record the behavior of the screen. Also, the DJI Goggles Integra has a feature where you can record the screen, please check the steps below:

1. Switch on the "Camera View Recording" button on the DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra, 「the path is Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings>Camera View Recording」;

2. Swipe down from the top of the touch panel to enter the shortcut menu, then start recording. DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra will record the on-screen display.
4-25 23:00
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-25 23:00
Thank you for your response. You can use a third-party camera to record the behavior of the screen. Also, the DJI Goggles Integra has a feature where you can record the screen, please check the steps below:

1. Switch on the "Camera View Recording" button on the DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra, 「the path is Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings>Camera View Recording」;

There is no way to record the photo view onto the SD card in the goggles.  It only seems to record video view.  I had to press my phone into the goggles to try and capture the issue.

Goggle Problem
4-26 13:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 4-26 13:07
There is no way to record the photo view onto the SD card in the goggles.  It only seems to record video view.  I had to press my phone into the goggles to try and capture the issue.

Goggle Problem

Thank you for the information provided. This will be forwarded to our relevant team for further investigation. I will keep you posted. We appreciate your patience.  
4-27 03:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Regretfully, we cannot confirm the issue you describe with the YouTube video that you provided. It is recommended that you perform the screen recording on the glasses in the photo and video modes respectively, and compare the playback frame rate of the video material to see if there is a significant difference. The currently known situation is that when taking pictures The refresh rate of the glasses screen is fixed in mode. Only in recording mode, the video specifications will affect the refresh rate of the glasses screen.

Video specifications and image transmission refresh rate match in multiples:

The video frame rate specification is 30, which corresponds to a screen refresh rate of 60.
The video frame rate specification is 60, which corresponds to a screen refresh rate of 60.
The video frame rate specification is 50, which corresponds to a screen refresh rate of 100.
The video frame rate specification is 100, which corresponds to a screen refresh rate of 100 video frames.
The rate specification is 120, which corresponds to a screen refresh rate of 60
5-3 00:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules