Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Crop Circles.....

Well OK they were created by the farmers tractor.

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

4-17 23:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

4-17 23:20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great shot. A few vertical lines and they'd be like notes on a music score
4-17 23:30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 4-17 23:30
Great shot. A few vertical lines and they'd be like notes on a music score

They are so perfect I wonder if they were created on a way point mission in the tractor.
4-17 23:51
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 23:51
They are so perfect I wonder if they were created on a way point mission in the tractor.

That's very likely.
4-17 23:59
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Very cool shot. I never saw one with such obvious access points.
4-18 04:28
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

The spacing is pretty amazing
4-18 04:43
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Intriguing shot DA.    Any idea what the poles are for in the middle of the crop circles?  I zoomed in but still couldn't come up with a clue.  
4-18 06:18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 06:18
Intriguing shot DA.    Any idea what the poles are for in the middle of the crop circles?  I zoomed in but still couldn't come up with a clue.

They look like telephone lines to me.  
4-18 06:21
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567031 ft
United Kingdom

Perfect circles around the power line post - excellent picture
4-18 06:24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-18 06:21
They look like telephone lines to me.

I looked for wires and cables but didn't see any.  So you've definitely got much better eyesight than me.  
4-18 07:07
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Codgerzh2 Posted at 4-18 06:24
Perfect circles around the power line post - excellent picture

thanks Codgerzh2.   
4-18 21:44
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 07:07
I looked for wires and cables but didn't see any.  So you've definitely got much better eyesight than me.

Flying the avata 2 yesterday I nearly came upon some wires like that,     good job it spins around quick.
4-18 21:47
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-18 21:47
Flying the avata 2 yesterday I nearly came upon some wires like that,     good job it spins around quick.

That plus you've got to have great reaction time also.
4-19 07:49
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-19 07:49
That plus you've got to have great reaction time also.

Ive seen quite a few flights now that push small branches out of the way but Im not sure Im ready to do that so Im still desperately trying to avoid them.
4-20 00:01
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-20 00:01
Ive seen quite a few flights now that push small branches out of the way but Im not sure Im ready to do that so Im still desperately trying to avoid them.

That's one of the good things about having prop guards.  Just don't try to brush off anything to large.
4-20 03:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-20 03:59
That's one of the good things about having prop guards.  Just don't try to brush off anything to large.

I plan on  not brushing against anything,    but if I do then theres a better chance than with the Mavic or Mini.
4-20 23:05
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-20 23:05
I plan on  not brushing against anything,    but if I do then theres a better chance than with the Mavic or Mini.

Yes indeed.  You got to love having those built in prop guards.  
4-21 07:19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-21 07:19
Yes indeed.  You got to love having those built in prop guards.

Yes,  but Im now seeing some real reviews saying that the drone has some serious issues with flying,    lots of twitching and bobbing for no reason and banking when theres no wind,   and now Ive seen that,  I've had the same.
4-21 23:15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-21 23:15
Yes,  but Im now seeing some real reviews saying that the drone has some serious issues with flying,    lots of twitching and bobbing for no reason and banking when theres no wind,   and now Ive seen that,  I've had the same.

Reminds me of some of the same type comments when the Avata 1 was released.  If memory serves me right they were corrected via FW updates.  Hopefully DJI can do the same for the Avata 2.  
4-22 01:43
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 01:43
Reminds me of some of the same type comments when the Avata 1 was released.  If memory serves me right they were corrected via FW updates.  Hopefully DJI can do the same for the Avata 2.

I hope so,  I thought initially it was me but having seen Mad Techs stream on the Avata 2 it's a really common problem,  and no one has mentioned the lack of stability when doing vertical landing.
4-22 01:55
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 01:55
I hope so,  I thought initially it was me but having seen Mad Techs stream on the Avata 2 it's a really common problem,  and no one has mentioned the lack of stability when doing vertical landing.

One can only hope that information has gotten back to the appropriate team at DJI and they can fix the issue relatively quickly.  
4-22 02:09
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 02:09
One can only hope that information has gotten back to the appropriate team at DJI and they can fix the issue relatively quickly.

I am curious how long the first firmware update will be since launch.  Usually it's not that long.
4-22 02:19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 02:19
I am curious how long the first firmware update will be since launch.  Usually it's not that long.

Very true.  Seems they get the first FW update out really quick after initial launch of their products.  
4-22 02:26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 02:26
Very true.  Seems they get the first FW update out really quick after initial launch of their products.

Im hoping it wont be much longer.
4-22 04:47
Use props
MBDS
lvl.3

Germany

Thank you for your upload.
4-22 07:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MBDS Posted at 4-22 07:48
Thank you for your upload.

No probs sir.
4-22 08:04
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 04:47
Im hoping it wont be much longer.

Hopefully, before end of April.  
4-22 12:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 12:48
Hopefully, before end of April.

Does that statement come with a warranty.
4-22 23:07
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 23:07
Does that statement come with a warranty.

No warranty, just wishful thinking on my part.  

I saw a Mini 5 Pro rumor on a reddit thread yesterday.  They were saying release in Fall 2024.  Will be interesting to see if that happens and more importantly what features the Mini 5 Pro will offer.  I'd like to see quick change props and a dual camera....in other words a mini Air 3.    Yeah, I know, stop dreaming.
4-23 02:30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-23 02:30
No warranty, just wishful thinking on my part.  

I saw a Mini 5 Pro rumor on a reddit thread yesterday.  They were saying release in Fall 2024.  Will be interesting to see if that happens and more importantly what features the Mini 5 Pro will offer.  I'd like to see quick change props and a dual camera....in other words a mini Air 3.    Yeah, I know, stop dreaming.

ooooh exciting.    Ive not seen anything too interesting on reddit lately apart from people posting how they think they have a problem as they buy too many drone.

4-23 02:46
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 02:46
ooooh exciting.    Ive not seen anything too interesting on reddit lately apart from people posting how they think they have a problem as they buy too many drone.

There seems to be a lot of us drone addicts out here.    Just call us oniomaniacs.  
4-23 13:17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-23 13:17
There seems to be a lot of us drone addicts out here.    Just call us oniomaniacs.

I had a guy stop and ask questions about the avata the other day,   he thought it was great and kept calling it a mini UFO.
4-23 22:58
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 22:58
I had a guy stop and ask questions about the avata the other day,   he thought it was great and kept calling it a mini UFO.

I guess it would seem to be a mini UFO to non drone owners.  

I was originally planning to fly today but I got a call asking if I would fill in as a Guest Presenter at the local high school in their STEM classes.  They want me to talk to the students about how STEM relates to the Navy.  Should make for an interesting day.  
4-24 02:32
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 02:32
I guess it would seem to be a mini UFO to non drone owners.  

I was originally planning to fly today but I got a call asking if I would fill in as a Guest Presenter at the local high school in their STEM classes.  They want me to talk to the students about how STEM relates to the Navy.  Should make for an interesting day.

Lol. Where doesnt STEM come into play in the Navy.  Should be good if the kids are respectful.   
4-24 02:40
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 02:40
Lol. Where doesnt STEM come into play in the Navy.  Should be good if the kids are respectful.

I gave a presentation to his advanced STEM class but not his regular classes so could be quite interesting.  6 periods in the school day so I'll be giving a presentation to each of those classes.  The advanced class students were well behaved and asked some very thought provoking questions so they could be a challenge once again.  I'm pretty sure I'm up for it.  
4-24 03:06
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 03:06
I gave a presentation to his advanced STEM class but not his regular classes so could be quite interesting.  6 periods in the school day so I'll be giving a presentation to each of those classes.  The advanced class students were well behaved and asked some very thought provoking questions so they could be a challenge once again.  I'm pretty sure I'm up for it.

Good luck with it,   and dont kill any of them,  I know I would.  
4-24 03:09
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 03:09
Good luck with it,   and dont kill any of them,  I know I would.

What an interesting day at the STEM classes.  Surprisingly, they paid attention during my presentations and asked some very good questions.  I guess I did okay as all but one class gave me a standing ovation at the end of class.  No standing ovation from last class of the day - I'm thinking they just wanted to get out of school and head somewhere.  Anyway, each class I had a school staff sit-in (i.e. Principal, Assistant Principal, Guidance Counselor, Advanced Math Teacher) and they all gave me kudos so I felt pretty good when I left to drive home.  That is until I got caught up in the road traffic.  
4-24 12:53
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 12:53
What an interesting day at the STEM classes.  Surprisingly, they paid attention during my presentations and asked some very good questions.  I guess I did okay as all but one class gave me a standing ovation at the end of class.  No standing ovation from last class of the day - I'm thinking they just wanted to get out of school and head somewhere.  Anyway, each class I had a school staff sit-in (i.e. Principal, Assistant Principal, Guidance Counselor, Advanced Math Teacher) and they all gave me kudos so I felt pretty good when I left to drive home.  That is until I got caught up in the road traffic.

Ah the joys of the commute can reck any day.     Sounds like they might have you back soon again.
4-25 00:09
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 00:09
Ah the joys of the commute can reck any day.     Sounds like they might have you back soon again.

Yes, the Principal said they'd like to have me back again one more time before school ends in 4 weeks.
4-25 02:46
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules