427 20 4-18 07:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1751460 ft
Brazil

Hi,
after update DJI Fly app (1.13.1) in my iphone, i can´t access the gallery using quick transfer.
After connect with the drone, it came back to main screen and the app is freezing.
I just installed and uninstalled the app so many times, but the same thing happens.
I did the same test in my mini 4 pro and Air 3.
Iphone 13 / ios 17.4.1.
There are lot of store space free.

baixados.png
4-18 07:40
Use props
djiuser_gkwSKH6DGjbH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20200 ft
Italy

I confirm that after the 1.13 update with Iphone SE 2024 and with IOS 17.4.1 when I try to access the Gallery/Album folder the application freezes completely, I tried to uninstall and install the application from the Apple store but nothing to do. Another attempt was to initialize the iPhone as new and the problem persists, I was hoping for a solution with the latest update 1.13.1 but the problem persists, is there any solution?
4-18 12:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly upload a short video showing the issue via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check the issue further. Rest assured that we will provide you with a response after reviewing the files. I appreciate your cooperation.
4-18 22:26
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 22:26
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly upload a short video showing the issue via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check the issue further. Rest assured that we will provide you with a response after reviewing the files. I appreciate your cooperation.

Hi Paladin,
how you asked, I am sending the link with the video explains exactly what is happening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ET9SBHg08dxqFyLxkyPutIcpIqvMYU0D/view?usp=sharing
4-19 05:59
Use props
djiuser_4cTPjRkJZ4Q8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1120915 ft

Austria

Hi Everyone, I can confirm this problem also on my side. I have a iPhone SE 2021 (with IOS 17.4.1 ) and I talked already with Apple Support and have shown them the problem. We have uninstalled the DJI Fly App and installed them again and nothing changed. They told me that they can't solve the problem.
We have tried it also with another iPhone and also there was the same problem.
@Paladin: I hope you can solve this problem
4-19 07:30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-19 05:59
Hi Paladin,
how you asked, I am sending the link with the video explains exactly what is happening.

Thank you for the information provided. However, we cannot access the link that you have sent as it was set as "private/access required". Kindly set the restriction as "public/anyone with the link" and then let us know so we can access the file. I appreciate your understanding.
4-19 19:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_4cTPjRkJZ4Q8 Posted at 4-19 07:30
Hi Everyone, I can confirm this problem also on my side. I have a iPhone SE 2021 (with IOS 17.4.1 ) and I talked already with Apple Support and have shown them the problem. We have uninstalled the DJI Fly App and installed them again and nothing changed. They told me that they can't solve the problem.
We have tried it also with another iPhone and also there was the same problem.
@Paladin: I hope you can solve this problem

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly provide us with the information below for further investigation:

DJI Fly app version:
A short video showing the issue:
App log (You may check this LINK for guidance on how to export these files:

4-19 19:22
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 19:19
Thank you for the information provided. However, we cannot access the link that you have sent as it was set as "private/access required". Kindly set the restriction as "public/anyone with the link" and then let us know so we can access the file. I appreciate your understanding.

Hi Paladin, I apologize for the inconvenience .  Now the link is setting to public access.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1inyf0RPLOc0wY64P10JblGCm8Mb5zGTB/view?usp=share_link
4-20 01:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-20 01:59
Hi Paladin, I apologize for the inconvenience .  Now the link is setting to public access.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1inyf0RPLOc0wY64P10JblGCm8Mb5zGTB/view?usp=share_link

Thank you for your cooperation. We will now coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. I will keep you posted on time. Thank you.
4-20 23:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-20 01:59

Thank you for patiently waiting. My apologies for the inconvenience caused. We already reviewed the video, can you try to click the album manually for testing? If it still not working and the issue happens more often, kindly export the App log and provide the exact test time to us for further investigation. You may upload the logs via Google Drive.  To export the App log, please refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
4-22 02:55
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-22 02:55
Thank you for patiently waiting. My apologies for the inconvenience caused. We already reviewed the video, can you try to click the album manually for testing? If it still not working and the issue happens more often, kindly export the App log and provide the exact test time to us for further investigation. You may upload the logs via Google Drive.  To export the App log, please refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400007242&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper

Hi Paladim,
I will send the log as soon as possible.

Today I just connect my air 3 to RC-N2 and everything is OK, but when I press the button to access the gallery, the Dji Fly app in iPhone freezes or close.
I checked and the access to the gallery in iPhone is allowed.

So, let me know if is possible to install a previous version of Dji Fly app, while the solution doesn't come.
Tks.
4-22 11:14
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-22 02:55

https://repair.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400007242&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper

Hi Paladin,
this is the link with the log files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... view?usp=share_link
4-22 11:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-22 11:29
Hi Paladin,
this is the link with the log files.

Thank you for the information provided. Please confirm the exact time of the test so we can finalize the request. Please keep us posted.
4-24 23:24
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-24 23:24
Thank you for the information provided. Please confirm the exact time of the test so we can finalize the request. Please keep us posted.

Hi Paladim,
I am sending you a new log link. The exact time when the app freezes is  today, April, 25, at 05:47.

Let me know if is possible to install a previous version of Dji Fly app (1.12.8), while the solution doesn't come. It  was working fine and at my job I need so much use quick transfer with my iPhone.
Tks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... view?usp=share_link
4-25 01:01
Use props
djiuser_4cTPjRkJZ4Q8
lvl.1

Austria

Hi Paladim, do you already have a information for us.
I also need this quick transfer with my iphone for my job.
Thanks and best regards,
Oliver
4-25 01:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-25 01:01
Hi Paladim,
I am sending you a new log link. The exact time when the app freezes is  today, April, 25, at 05:47.

Hi there. Thank you for the information provided. Can you please first try to change the App language to English and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted.
4-26 20:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_4cTPjRkJZ4Q8 Posted at 4-25 01:20
Thanks and best regards,

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. This issue may appear in German, French, Italian, Portuguese, and other European languages. We recommend changing the App language to English to avoid this issue. Rest assured that we are now aware of this and we will fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-26 20:01
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 20:01
Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. This issue may appear in German, French, Italian, Portuguese, and other European languages. We recommend changing the App language to English to avoid this issue. Rest assured that we are now aware of this and we will fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Paladin,
thank you so much. I just changed the language to English and it works fine again.
4-27 05:27
Use props
fansc05e53d4
lvl.2
Brazil

djiuser_4cTPjRkJZ4Q8 Posted at 4-25 01:20
Thanks and best regards,

Hi there,
the instruction to change the app language to English from Paladin works fine for me.I hope it can solve your problem too.
4-27 05:29
Use props
djiuser_4cTPjRkJZ4Q8
lvl.1

Austria

Hi everyone,
I have seen now that an update of the DJI App was available and I made the update of the DJI App and tried again to have access to my pictures and videos and it worked. I have an iPhone SE (2020) and the DJI Mini 4 Pro. My language is set to GERMAN. At the beginning it took 2 trials to connect to the Drone but finally it worked and I could download pictures from my drone.
4-28 00:14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc05e53d4 Posted at 4-27 05:27
Hi Paladin,
thank you so much. I just changed the language to English and it works fine again.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that the solution works on your end. We will fix this as soon as possible. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
4-29 02:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules