RS4 Pro app difficulties
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Supermandan1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just purchased the RS4 Pro, and already I'm stuck at the phone app stage.  I have now tried twice, with different emails, to set up an account, then when I go to log in with email user plus log-in, it then asks me to enter the random-generated code, and then when I do this it then says Invalid Password.  I'm stuck.  Please advise, DC
4-19 09:40
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Supermandan1, thank you for reaching out. May I know if you are using the DJI Ronin APP? Would you please provide us a screenshot about the issue for further checking? Thanks.
4-19 19:49
Use props
Supermandan1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-19 19:49
Hi Supermandan1, thank you for reaching out. May I know if you are using the DJI Ronin APP? Would you please provide us a screenshot about the issue for further checking? Thanks.

Thank you for getting back to me.  Dunno what happened, but it seems to have sorted itself and I managed to access the app fully.  Thank you, D.
4-20 05:59
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Supermandan1 Posted at 4-20 05:59
Thank you for getting back to me.  Dunno what happened, but it seems to have sorted itself and I managed to access the app fully.  Thank you, D.

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved currently. If you need further assistance in the future, please feel free to let us know. We will be here to help!
4-20 22:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules