818 8 4-21 02:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_d2uEAc7ghinH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1644984 ft
Spain

Hi,

I´ve just bought avata 2 and Uncrashed FPV Simulator.

What´s are the recommended settings to this drone?

Thank you
4-21 02:43
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2007070 ft
Canada

I too would like to hear from a more experienced acro pilot if they have some settings for uncrashed that very closely match the flight characteristics of the avata and avata 2.

The drone settings I have been using to try and get closer to the flight characteristics of the avata is the 3" cinewhoop preset with the battery changed to 4s and the drone weight down to .380. These settings are definitely closer than the default 5" 6s freestyle quad. Hard to judge how closely my settings match the avata as I am still not confident or skilled enough to do any of my very limited freestyle maneuvers close to obstacles or the ground with my real drone. Camera angle and rates are more user preference depending on your flying style and experience.
4-21 09:14
Use props
Bucephalus H
lvl.1

United States

+1, also looking for settings. Just got my fpv controller 3 in today. Being a totally inexperienced drone operator, manual mode is a complete mind bender!
4-22 14:59
Use props
St3vie3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28379 ft
United Kingdom

+1. Tried Liftoff, think I'll be getting a refund. Uncrashed seems easier, but how does it mimic real life?
4-28 06:01
Use props
TheIowaKid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294022 ft
United States

Are you able to use the controller 3 and the new goggles?
5-1 08:02
Use props
Arri_fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88248 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I tried Uncrashed with rc3 and it worked but as for goggles no input has been detected
5-1 08:39
Use props
joneslescohnes
New

Austria

not the perfect settings but here are mine wich come pretty close to avata 2 manuel mode with all angle restrictions shut off:
propeller size 3
motor KV 3500
batery cells 4
propeller pitch 3.0
drone weight 377
5-8 03:03
Use props
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 423907 ft
  • >>>
Germany

joneslescohnes Posted at 5-8 03:03
not the perfect settings but here are mine wich come pretty close to avata 2 manuel mode with all angle restrictions shut off:
propeller size 3
motor KV 3500

Thanks Jones,

I`ll copy these to TRYP FPV and test it out.
5-8 03:28
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

joneslescohnes Posted at 5-8 03:03
propeller size 3
motor KV 3500

oh thanks!!!

i also hoped DJI would add some soft of HDMI in to the Goggles 3.... but no dice
5-8 03:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules