Home / Events /
271 4 4-21 03:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geentjti
lvl.1
Belgium

hi,

I just bought the dji avata 2. But now i see that i cannot use the dji simulator to practice with this drone.
Is there a simulator i can download to practice with the new dji motion controller ?

4-21 03:16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to inform you that the DJI Virtual Flight app does not support the DJI Avata 2. Thank you for your understanding.
4-21 07:12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They've move the SIM into the DJI Store app under the explore section,  but now you can only fly Avata 2 with the on screen controls,   Really disappointing.  
4-22 00:15
Use props
Geentjti
lvl.1
Belgium

I hope dji Will fix this soon ! You Cannot have a simulator for the dji avata & then have no simulator for the dji avata 2… i want to practice in a Sim using the goggles 3 & the new motion controller
4-22 00:33
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Geentjti Posted at 4-22 00:33
I hope dji Will fix this soon ! You Cannot have a simulator for the dji avata & then have no simulator for the dji avata 2… i want to practice in a Sim using the goggles 3 & the new motion controller

Hi Geentjti. We are very sorry that currently the DJI FPV Remote Controller 3 does not support DJI Virtual Flight. However, it supports third-party simulators such as Liftoff, Uncrashed, and DRL.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and expressing your needs and desires as a consumer can contribute to shaping future products and features. Thank you for sharing your perspective, and please know that DJI takes such feedback into consideration for future updates and releases.
4-22 12:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules