Waypoints
158 6 4-24 18:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1644846 ft
United States

The waypoint feature popped up for my Mini 3 Pro, but would not work. I forgot to take a screenshot. I even got the points in. Does the Mini 3 Pro have waypoints, or is that just a weird glitch?
4-24 18:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SurveyorDJI. Thank you for reaching out. The Mini 3 Pro has a Hyperlapse Waypoint feature. For more details, please check the screenshot below:

You may also check it here: (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.4_en.pdf) on Page 27.
4-24 19:29
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

It was not Hyperlapse Waypoint. It was just Waypoint.
4-24 19:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SurveyorDJI Posted at 4-24 19:39
It was not Hyperlapse Waypoint. It was just Waypoint.

Hi, SurveyorDJI. The Mini 3 Pro does not have the Waypoints Flight function. If the screen comes up again, please take a screenshot and send it here for us to further check. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
4-25 05:05
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 05:05
Hi, SurveyorDJI. The Mini 3 Pro does not have the Waypoints Flight function. If the screen comes up again, please take a screenshot and send it here for us to further check. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

I even set the points.
4-25 11:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SurveyorDJI Posted at 4-25 11:37
I even set the points.

Thanks, SurveyorDJI. We have confirmed again that Mini 3 Pro still doesn't have a Waypoints function other than the Hyperlapse one. If the issue happens again, please provide us with a screenshot/screen recording for further analysis.
4-26 07:21
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

It allowed me to set them, and it did not work.
4-26 10:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules