Cruise control on RC-N2
95 1 4-25 02:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24003 ft
Slovakia

Hello, I have a DJI Air 3 with an RC-N2 remote controller. I remapped the FN button to the cruise control. But it's still quite difficult to press this button if I'm just holding both sticks, for example, if I'm circling around an object and I want the cruise control to take over for a while. Couldn't the button to start photo and video recording be remapped to cruise control and Fn to start video recording? Just add such option for RC-N2 ? Otherwise, this cruise control controller is almost unusable.
It's just that in some situations it is not possible to activate the cruise control on this controller at all only if I press Fn with my nose . I was thinking about upgrading to the RC2, where there are two remappable buttons on the back, but that alone seems like a pretty expensive upgrade, because for the price of that controller, I almost have a new mini3 for example.
4-25 02:54
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to our related departments for attention. Should you have any questions, please let us know.
4-25 03:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules