What is this?
288 9 4-25 08:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nmoshier2026
lvl.3
Flight distance : 348189 ft
United States

Screenshot_20240425-124727.png Hi, I updated my RC firmware and got this... What is it? And how do I make it go away without having to authorize?
4-25 08:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When you enable the " Authorize Flight Records " button, you authorize DJI to access and analyze the flight records synchronized to DJI server under your DJI account. This authorization switch is designed to provide you with a better after-sales service experience. When you request for after-sales services, we can quickly analyze and locate product problems based on your authorization. Hope this helps.
4-25 19:35
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-25 19:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When you enable the " Authorize Flight Records " button, you authorize DJI to access and analyze the flight records synchronized to DJI server under your DJI account. This authorization switch is designed to provide you with a better after-sales service experience. When you request for after-sales services, we can quickly analyze and locate product problems based on your authorization. Hope this helps.

At first that sounds good, but I'm curious about what kind of product problems DJI might be able to identify from flight data?
4-25 20:50
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When you enable the " Authorize Flight Records " button, you authorize DJI to access and analyze the flight records synchronized to DJI server under your DJI account. This authorization switch is designed to provide you with a better after-sales service experience. When you request for after-sales services, we can quickly analyze and locate product problems based on your authorization. Hope this helps.

I'm very curious too about the "better after-sale service experience"....
4-26 00:26
Use props
Nmoshier2026
lvl.3
Flight distance : 348189 ft
United States

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When you enable the " Authorize Flight Records " button, you authorize DJI to access and analyze the flight records synchronized to DJI server under your DJI account. This authorization switch is designed to provide you with a better after-sales service experience. When you request for after-sales services, we can quickly analyze and locate product problems based on your authorization. Hope this helps.

But Every time I close the notification it just comes back when I turn on the contoller again.
4-26 05:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Nmoshier2026 Posted at 4-26 05:51
But Every time I close the notification it just comes back when I turn on the contoller again.

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. I appreciate your patience.
4-27 03:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 4-25 20:50
At first that sounds good, but I'm curious about what kind of product problems DJI might be able to identify from flight data?

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Normally if there have aircraft crash or other abnormal aircraft flight performance (For example customer did not push the stick, but the aircraft move automatically), we will use these flight records to confirm the issue. Hope this helps. We appreciate your understanding.
4-27 19:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Nmoshier2026 Posted at 4-26 05:51
But Every time I close the notification it just comes back when I turn on the contoller again.

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. This is normal, this is just a notification and it will not affect normal usage. I appreciate your understanding.
4-27 19:34
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-27 19:33
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Normally if there have aircraft crash or other abnormal aircraft flight performance (For example customer did not push the stick, but the aircraft move automatically), we will use these flight records to confirm the issue. Hope this helps. We appreciate your understanding.

So it's really just after crash service, which is something that can already be done.

4-27 20:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 4-27 20:40
So it's really just after crash service, which is something that can already be done.

Thank you for your response, Labroides. You can withdraw your consent at any time via the authorization switch. You may access this via DJI Fly App > Profile > Settings > Sync Flight Data > Flight Record Authorization. Hope this helps.
4-28 03:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules