M300 Smart Controller charge indicator with External Battery
118 3 4-25 17:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CC-Mapper
lvl.2

United States

Hello all,
I searched and was not able to find a relevant link, but I imagine this has been covered. However;
I have a question about the M300 Smart Controller battery charge indicator on the controller and external batteries.
It still appears that the RM500 controller battery indicator always reflects just the internal batteries state of charge and not the combined charge when the WB37 external battery is attached. The external battery is definetely working as I have 4+ hours of runtime on the controller, but I was wondering if this is normal or been fixed in the recent firmware v9. We havent upgraded to v9 yet.

Any info is appreciated. My boss is getting curious.

Thank You!
4-25 17:12
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

You can check the WB37 charge level on the controller screen, right corner above next to the internal level. Indeed the leds on the RC only indicates internal battery status.
ps: you mean this one : https://store.dji.com/be/product ... terprise?vid=101001 ?
4-27 08:18
Use props
CC-Mapper
lvl.2

United States

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 4-27 08:18
You can check the WB37 charge level on the controller screen, right corner above next to the internal level. Indeed the leds on the RC only indicates internal battery status.
ps: you mean this one : https://store.dji.com/be/product/m300-dji-smart-controller-enterprise?vid=101001 ?

Yes, that's the controller.
Thank you for the confirmation!
4-27 09:09
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

FYI it always first draw power from external battery and then use internal. When charging the RC, it first charges internal and next external ( if I remember correctly, we switched to RC+ )
4-27 11:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules