165 10 4-26 12:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DuXi123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49285 ft
Poland

Hi,
The dji mini 2 se drone has just returned to me from the service from Hungary. Everything is fine except that it is for the Chinese market and I am from Europe. The problem is that I can't activate it because it needs to be registered with CAAC. Is there any way to remove this? Is the only way to contact dji support and exchange it for a European model? The error code is 30700. Has anyone had this problem or have any ideas on what to do about it?
The drone was replaced using care refresh. Additionally, the question is whether care refresh is still active when changing the drone's serial number?

4-26 12:17
Use props
djiuser_0NVVKATCSu6D
New

Canada

Hi, I am getting same error - Aircraft not CAAC registered. Complete registration before flying. Code 30700. Its weird because I purchased the drone from Canada and I am flying it in Canada. There is a ticket also created for this issue with DJI support - ticket number - CAS-16276591-Y5Y7S0
4-26 13:40
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, would you please provide us the related case number for checking? For the error message, could you also provide us a screenshot about it? Thanks.
4-26 17:11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_0NVVKATCSu6D Posted at 4-26 13:40
Hi, I am getting same error - Aircraft not CAAC registered. Complete registration before flying. Code 30700. Its weird because I purchased the drone from Canada and I am flying it in Canada. There is a ticket also created for this issue with DJI support - ticket number - CAS-16276591-Y5Y7S0

Hi there, thank you for the information. After checking, your case is related to a DJI Care Express service.
May I know if you also encountered this same issue before or after the replacement? Please provide us the serial number of your device to double-confirm, thanks.
4-26 17:20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi DuXi123, we tried to check the error message with our enginner, and you could try as follows to see if it could work, thanks.

1. Please refresh the firmware version and DJI Fly app version to the latest.
2. Keep the app connected to the Internet and powered on in an open outdoor area. The aircraft can return to normal after completing the satellite search.
4-26 22:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_0NVVKATCSu6D Posted at 4-26 13:40

Hi djiuser_0NVVKATCSu6D, you could also try as the above method to see if it could work. Please test and keep us updates.
4-26 22:49
Use props
DuXi123
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 4-26 17:11
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, would you please provide us the related case number for checking? For the error message, could you also provide us a screenshot about it? Thanks.

I updated both the application and the drone itself, unfortunately, it did not help. The serial number of the device is: 1581F6CD7243KM02J0JC
4-27 02:00
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DuXi123 Posted at 4-27 02:00
[view_image]

I updated both the application and the drone itself, unfortunately, it did not help. The serial number of the device is: 1581F6CD7243KM02J0JC

Have you also tried the second steps?
4-27 02:06
Use props
DuXi123
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 4-27 02:06
Have you also tried the second steps?

It worked!
I went outside, connected the drone and added it back to the app. I updated the software and the error disappeared. The problem now is poor coverage, because I usually had about 30 satellites, now I only have 6.
One more question. Is dji care refresh still active when the serial number of the device is changed?
4-27 03:00
Use props
DuXi123
lvl.1
Poland

I went outside and it got satellite reception. Everything works, thank you for your help! Closed.
4-27 11:42
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DuXi123 Posted at 4-27 03:00
It worked!
I went outside, connected the drone and added it back to the app. I updated the software and the error disappeared. The problem now is poor coverage, because I usually had about 30 satellites, now I only have 6.
One more question. Is dji care refresh still active when the serial number of the device is changed?

Hi DuXi123, it is glad to hear the issue is resolved. For the DJI Care service, we confirmed it has been transfered and linked up to the new device. You could also double-check via the following link with the serial number, thanks.

https://repair.dji.com/device/search?re=US&lang=en
4-27 18:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules