I'll let the footage speak for itself:
4-26 22:18
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Honestly that does not look nearly as bad as Avata 1 and looks very similar to what most other ducted drones will do.
4-26 23:02
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wasnt there a warning for that when you turned on M mode.  
4-27 00:17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just double-confirm, may I know if the aircraft was in manual mode?
4-27 00:19
Use props
Shadetail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 785125 ft
Croatia

> Honestly that does not look nearly as bad as Avata 1 and looks very similar to what most other ducted drones will do.

I don't have Avata 1, so I can't compare the experience directly. I'm aware of the issue and have saw many videos about it showing it. I found it misleading how many youtubers are claiming that compared to Avata 1, with Avata 2 this has been fixed, or mostly fixed, at least to the point of it not being a problem at all anymore, which clearly isn't the case seeing how it almost caused a crash or two. I do have lot of experience flying manual so I was able to catch myself before hitting the ground, but if the bug happened a split second later, I'm not sure I would have had enough time to react.

> Wasnt there a warning for that when you turned on M mode.
I don't recall seeing any warnings about this particular bug, though to be honest I did gloss over the warnings, as they looked like all the same warnings I already saw in my DJI FPV drone that I've been flying in manual for last 3 years.

> Hi there, just double-confirm, may I know if the aircraft was in manual mode?

Yes, this is manual mode.

4-27 00:59
Use props
Max Phlanx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1223816 ft
United Kingdom

Two very good catches! Holy smoke they were both close lol. If this is well known then it must be something aerodynamic with these types of drones perhaps?
4-27 13:40
Use props
Arri_fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88248 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hey, i spotted identical issue with mine yesterday in clear sunny weather , it would dip randomly when banking left or right ! Drone behaved unstable. Guess  im not alone with this issue
5-6 01:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules