Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Dear DJI,
can we please get an option to purchase just the Air 3 aircraft without an RC? I'm sure there's plenty of people with existing controllers (especially now that DJI Goggles 3 and RC Motion 3 support this aircraft) who would love to own it, but don't want a spare controller that will just be e-waste.

Thanks.
4-27 03:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, fichek. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI Air 3 is only available on our store website in combination with a remote controller. Aircraft only option is not available. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-27 19:30
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Check on eBay, you can find some good deals there.
4-28 21:44
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Suren Posted at 4-28 21:44
Check on eBay, you can find some good deals there.

I've seen too many horror stories about DJI drones that weren't unbound from the seller's account when sold so it's basically a brick after a few flights if you can't reach the seller again and it's hard to explain to ebay/paypal chat bots that you want your money back because you did receive a drone but it's not useable even though it technically isn't broken. I'd consider used market locally where I could inspect the drone before giving money, but I live in a small country and there's not a lot of supply. I'd also prefer to just buy new and purchase DJI Care myself without worrying about technicalities etc.
4-29 04:33
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

fichek Posted at 4-29 04:33
I've seen too many horror stories about DJI drones that weren't unbound from the seller's account when sold so it's basically a brick after a few flights if you can't reach the seller again and it's hard to explain to ebay/paypal chat bots that you want your money back because you did receive a drone but it's not useable even though it technically isn't broken. I'd consider used market locally where I could inspect the drone before giving money, but I live in a small country and there's not a lot of supply. I'd also prefer to just buy new and purchase DJI Care myself without worrying about technicalities etc.

Fair enough.
4-29 14:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules