No camera preview.
112 3 4-27 04:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kunzite
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2009432 ft
Poland

Hello. I have a Mini 3 drone and a Samsung A8 tablet. I updated DJI Fly to the latest version recently and I stopped seeing the camera preview image. Everything works fine on Redmi phone, but there is no preview on this tablet. Neither uninstalling the application and installing the previous version, nor even factory resetting the tablet helped. There is only no preview, because the camera takes photos and videos normally. I have no idea what else I can do.
Screenshot_20240427-130044_012957.jpg
4-27 04:08
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Considering the issue only occurs in your tablet but not your phone, we would assume it is a compatibility issue. We recommend you use the compatible device for flying.
4-27 04:44
Use props
Kunzite
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2009432 ft
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-27 04:44
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Considering the issue only occurs in your tablet but not your phone, we would assume it is a compatibility issue. We recommend you use the compatible device for flying.

The Samsung Tab A8 is one of the most popular DJI Android drone tablets, so I don't understand the suggestion of incompatibility. I have been using this tablet for two years (previously to Mini 2) and have had no problems
4-27 08:36
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kunzite Posted at 4-27 08:36
The Samsung Tab A8 is one of the most popular DJI Android drone tablets, so I don't understand the suggestion of incompatibility. I have been using this tablet for two years (previously to Mini 2) and have had no problems

Sorry for the late response. We checked that your device Samsung Tab A8 is not on the compatible devices list for the DJI FLY APP, For compatibility with other devices, we can not ensure it can have a stable performance on each version of the APP.  May we confirm that the videos and photos taken are normal but just the preview is black, right? Did you try different settings? Like different encoding formats and modes? Does it remain black?
4-29 02:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules