action 4 feedback
207 4 4-27 12:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CWJuHB5H4KRC
lvl.1
Canada

Love the camera but a few tweaks would make it much better.

1) low-light image enhancement- when greyd out i have no idea how to enable this mode. I couldn't find it in the owners manual. The camera should flash a note telling me why I can't turn it on.  (needs to be 30fps or lower)

2) when low light is sensed camera flashes a message : "video will be 8bit only" - i had no idea of this auto setting because 10 bit is not listed anywhere in the settings. if a setting can turn on automatically I should be able to turn it on manually.

3) LED on/off - should be customizable to enable / disable front and or back only.  eg. front off back on

4) in "connected" to computer mode I would like to change it back to regular camera mode but this can't be done, actually nothing can be done except off which is annoying.

5) on the  protective camera housing there should be a place to insert a hand lanyard / wrist strap - i made my own from fishing line for paddling.

Library - 1 of 1.jpeg
4-27 12:21
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

You can also attach a lanyard like so. Works with or without the case.

4-28 08:47
Use props
djiuser_CWJuHB5H4KRC
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks but this won't work for me because I'm already using the mount on a tripod/lifejacket.  For me the lanyard is a secondary (safety) attachment for when I go paddling (so I don't drop it into the ocean).
4-28 10:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_CWJuHB5H4KRC.  Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-30 07:13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My lanyard is connected to the thumbscrew as mine is more likely to come unstuck from the helmet, the pad doesn't have a flat enough area for full purchase, its then connected through my helmet strap. If and when i remove and refit the camera from and to the quick release, i always make a point of wiggling the camera to check its a solid connection. I too paddle.

4-30 18:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules