Is Avata2 "Flyaway Replacement" ever happening?
164 4 5-2 23:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheViking
lvl.2

Norway

First after purcasing the "care pack"  I got an email with full consitions and the replacemnt prices (not cheap) but then I see in conditions pdf::

"If you apply for the Flyaway Replacement Service, you need to submit a Flyaway Aircraft Report and provide the accident flight records. If you are unable to provide the accident flight records or produce the Flyaway Aircraft Report, you cannot use the Flyaway Replacement Service. A"

So:  If I fly in avalanche prone dangerous areas, or it for some reason falls into the sea or a river : then I have no wreck, no logs, and I get nothing???
This smalls fishy at best.
Please explain how this is supposed to work in real life.
5-2 23:37
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There will be a log on your goggles,  you dont need the drone to submit a log file.
5-3 01:38
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 984478 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Exactly, just connect your Goggles 3 to phone with DJI Fly (either during flight or after) to sync the logs. You can even chose under profile/settings in the app to automatically upload them and share them with DJI so they have access to them for cases like those.
5-3 04:35
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39878160 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I Lost my Avata (she committed suicide ) in a waterfall and DJI after of course blamed it on me (to avoid a warranty claim send me a replacement after payment on the Care refresh flyaway case - so I am a living proof it work

5-3 06:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. With the latest version of the DJI Fly App, we added support for the "Authorize DJI to use the flight records" function. If you need services such as data analysis and accident cause determination, you could kindly turn on this function and authorize us to access the flight data synchronized to the DJI server in your DJI account, so that we can quickly analyze the data and locate issues with your authorization, thereby providing more accurate service support. At the same time, we would like to remind you that when conducting cases or services such as data analysis and accident cause determination, please do not turn off this function. After the case is completely resolved, you can freely choose whether to turn it off or not. You can turn it on via "DJI FLY APP"  - “Profile” - “Settings” - “Sync Flight Data”. Then enable “Flight Record Authorization”. Hope this helps.
5-3 23:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules