Easy downgrading from any version to any version.
94 0 5-4 01:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpy OldMan
lvl.2

Australia

I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ Obsidian, and am now able to upgrade and downgrade to any version I like, even from the latest totally locked V01.06.0910 with its Anti Roll Back value of 4....   If anyone has this rubbish version, or the equally bad previous nightmare version V01.05.0600 and you can't downgrade.... message me.
I have managed to downgrade mine to what is reported to be the most stable version available, V01.03.0509.
Now when I fly, the screen doesn't freeze, and go green, and constantly chop and change between previous frames making it impossible to fly...

Have found a weird Hand Controller version that gets rid of most of the issues with versions V01.04.01.00 and GL300E_v1430, but I'm not sure where it came from. It isn't a DJI version. The official versions report NO SIGNAL on 5.8GHz and to move the antennas, even though the drone is 1 metre away and it'll still fly over 2000 metres away just fine, all the time reporting no signal even when I return to home and land. This weird version reports no issues at all with the 5.8GHz signal, so I'll keep using it until I can find the original version the HC came with.... no luck so far (don't recall what version it was).

5-4 01:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules