offline maps downloaded
150 5 5-4 18:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beshken
lvl.1
Flight distance : 741263 ft

Georgia

i've downloaded offline maps for my DJI RC 2 controller but the maps aren't showing up in the "downloads" section of the controller's interface. The maps are physically present on the SD card, but the controller doesn't show them and now it seems i  am not able to downloading more maps.
5-4 18:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you confirm if you are using the DJI RC 2 or DJI RC on your DJI Mavic 3? Please confirm the specific product to avoid confusion. Please note that when using the DJI RC 2 the offline maps are stored in the internal storage by default and cannot be stored on the microSD card. You may go to Profile > Offline Maps to download maps of your planned flight destinations and have the maps displayed even when there is no network connection. If you could provide a short video or screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted.
5-4 19:15
Use props
Beshken
lvl.1
Flight distance : 741263 ft

Georgia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-4 19:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you confirm if you are using the DJI RC 2 or DJI RC on your DJI Mavic 3? Please confirm the specific product to avoid confusion. Please note that when using the DJI RC 2 the offline maps are stored in the internal storage by default and cannot be stored on the microSD card. You may go to Profile > Offline Maps to download maps of your planned flight destinations and have the maps displayed even when there is no network connection. If you could provide a short video or screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted.

sure.

i am using RC Controller.

5-5 03:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Beshken Posted at 5-5 03:39
sure.

i am using RC Controller.

Thank you for the clarification. Please confirm what specific SD card you are using. Kindly backup all the files on your SD card first and try to reformat the SD card then insert it again on the controller to download the map. Please keep us posted with the result. Thank you.
5-9 02:20
Use props
Mark Bishop7
New
Flight distance : 10915 ft

United Kingdom

I’m kind of new to the CrystalSky monitor 7.85 it has latest firmware but I’ve tried everything to get Google Maps on my monitor which I have but can’t download the maps to use for working offline on the monitor.
Why would DJI sell a product that doesn’t even let me use maps offline? What a joke and at the moment it’s a complete waste of money if you are making a product that will use maps for drone work and you haven’t even got anything to help and I never saw about the problems with it. I think I’ve seen people talk about the last firmware update before the latest.
Any help would be greatly appreciated thought I did see a note that maps offline were going to be added back to the crystalsky of which it had on it before.
5-12 22:44
Use props
573Air
New

United States

Can the offline maps be stored as the same satellite image found on Google maps? When I saved maps onto my RC2 controller they are just the standard zero detail maps.  
5-13 07:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules