5658 49 2014-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adesmond2
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-15 11:11
Hi, adesmond2.

hahaha, I think it is a fantastic idea. I will add this right now!!! Would you hel ...

Sure!

Meet up/ Gathering in your own countries with other DJI Pilots

1) Create your own country thread and post meet up location/timing that you will flying.
2) Exchange experiences with other pilots.
3) Show up at the appointed timing and make new friends!
2014-10-14
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-10-15 12:06
CS, perhaps it should be called "Photography/Cinematography Questions"? Or "Photo/Video" for short.

Insitb,

Photography/cinematography questions is more accurate, but you know it's too long so we have to use a short one, any ideas about finding more proper one?
2014-10-15
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

adesmond2@hotma Posted at 2014-10-15 12:26
Sure!

Meet up/ Gathering in your own countries with other DJI Pilots

I have already add "meets up", maybe you can write a tread to explain the specific rules or goals or whatever you wants, i can give this thread a top and everyone can join in your thread.
2014-10-15
Use props
adesmond2
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-15 17:43
I have already add "meets up", maybe you can write a tread to explain the specific rules or goals  ...

Sure and thanks.
2014-10-15
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-15 17:40
Insitb,

Photography/cinematography questions is more accurate, but you know it's too long so we h ...

Well, you can go for "Photo/Video" or the slightly more descriptive "Photo/Video Q & A".

Cheers.
2014-10-15
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-10-16 06:47
Well, you can go for "Photo/Video" or the slightly more descriptive "Photo/Video Q & A".

Cheers. ...

I think it's good but this category also contains some photo/video that  people want to share with others, so..maybe photo/video is fine?
2014-10-15
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Sounds good to me, CS. Go for it.
2014-10-16
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-10-16 16:31
Sounds good to me, CS. Go for it.

How about a "For Sale" category...  let users swap and exchange parts no longer required.....
2014-11-7
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

Thanks CS! Glad you guys are here and trying to improve your products and interface to be the best out there.
2014-11-8
Use props
formosa885
New

Singapore

Dear Fellow Phantom Pilots;

I am new to this forum, so pls pardon me if I am posting this question in the wrong category.

I intend to visit Taiwan in January, and would like to bring my Phantom2 with gimbal n GoPro 3 along. Thinking of taking it over in a backpack.
I know that entering Taiwan, the Customs dont really care what we bring, however when departing, my worry is that they will say its a forbidden item, therefore cannot clear customs security check. Had my selfie Monopod confiscated just last week when I was flying out of Taiwan.

I know I can check the backpack into cargo, but worry that my phantom would come out all konked when I arrive back in Singapore.

Would any kind pilot here care to enlighten me if there are such restrictions for hand carrying a Phantom 2 n walking through Customs in Taiwan??

Thanking in advance
2014-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules