Where to turn next?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.steed.mac
New

Switzerland

Hi.
I've read lots of posts and I'm not sure where to turn.

I live in the countryside in Switzerland, and ordered my P3 Standard from Apple.

Received it, updated firmware, flew for 5 minutes, then the next day for 10 minutes or so, I saw a low battery warning and within maybe a minute while trying to land, it fell about 10 meters. I was on top of a hill, many kilometers from any interference and never lost site of it. It fell hard- the gimble and ribbon cable are broken.

I tried ordering the cable from a US supplier and from Amazon (couldn't find anyone in Europe), and they both say it can't be shipped here.

Does the crash sound like my fault? I can't say for sure, but it all seemed to be under 10 minutes total flying, on fully charged everything.

I sent an email request a few days ago and heard nothing back other than an auto response. There is no DJI support center in Switzerland. I saw something in France and Germany. I am wondering what to do next.

Any help is of course appreciated. Thanks.
Update: I found the DJI online store for Europe, at least one other online store for parts here in CH. Still wondering if this might be a warranty issue, or if it is worth it to try to replace the camera/gimble. Not sure what other damage there is. Still looking for expert guidance.

2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Sorry about the crash . Please contact our support at this page : http://www.dji.com/support
Or you can contact dealers and support center . You can ask for data analysis about the crash .
Europe.jpg
2015-12-28
Use props
PapaSteed
New

Switzerland

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-29 07:12
Sorry about the crash . Please contact our support at this page : http://www.dji.com/support
Or cont ...

Thanks Patrick. I see your name everywhere. Appreciate it. David
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

PapaSteed Posted at 2015-12-29 17:42
Thanks Patrick. I see your name everywhere. Appreciate it. David

Thank you for your support !
2015-12-29
Use props