Camera connection lost
1523 6 2015-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jalpes
New

France

Hello,

With a Vision 2 plus, the wifi connection is working fine but sometime (not depending on the distance of the phantom) the camera connection is lost but I still receive the other data (distance, height, etc.) on the DJI iOS application.

Once the connection with the camera is lost I have to stop the phantom and restart it to have the camera sending data again.

Does anyone had the same problem?
2015-1-5
Use props
gnixon
lvl.4

United States

i often lose my camera connection (it freezes the image on my ipad/iphone), the camera keeps filming and the drone operates normally but often times the video never 'unfreezes'.  i have on a few occasions been able to kill the vision app on my iphone and restart it and get video to come back but when i do that it obviously disrupts my video recording and i end up with two vids instead of one.  and this does not happen 'every time' nor can i correlate it to distance (it happens at both close and longer ranges).
2015-1-5
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

May I ask what the setting is for your preview resolution.
2015-1-5
Use props
jalpes
New

France

ljhellmich@yaho Posted at 2015-1-6 04:03
May I ask what the setting is for your preview resolution.

My setting is the lowest one: 320x240 15fps
2015-1-5
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

jalpes Posted at 2015-1-6 05:49
My setting is the lowest one: 320x240 15fps

10-4, then the setting being too high is not the problem.

I was having some issues with an HTC Vivid Android  version 4.0.1 (I think) phone, so I set the Vision App up on a Motorola Droid Maxx with Android version 4.4.4, and it works great.

Good luck, maybe someone else could help, particularly if you list your device and operating system.  And perhaps whether or not you have the latest firmware and software updates.

2015-1-5
Use props
jalpes
New

France

ljhellmich@yaho Posted at 2015-1-6 06:14
10-4, then the setting being too high is not the problem.

I was having some issues with an HTC Viv ...

I have the latest firmware and software update. I'm using an iPhone 6 with the last update of iOS...
2015-1-6
Use props
digitalcaveman
lvl.1
United States

jalpes Posted at 2015-1-7 04:42
I have the latest firmware and software update. I'm using an iPhone 6 with the last update of iOS. ...

I'm on the latest firmware and using iphone 6 as well and I'm experiencing this same problem. It's a pretty big issue cause I'm trying to capture time sensitive footage (plus battling 15-20min battery time) and all goes down hill from there. I've asked this question, but haven't gotten an answer yet, hopefully someone can come forward with some news on this.

I'm wondering whether it's from interference from other wi-fi networks. I noticed the other day when it was happening there were like 25 other networks being detected. Possibly going in to each network prior and selecting forget this network might impact this. . .I'm going to try that this week and see what happens. . . will keep you posted.
2015-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules