Why No Camera Zoom? It Would Have Been Amazing!
3210 42 2016-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1805141 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-18 15:36
Aerial photography is actually pretty un-demanding. Fixed focus, no great subtlety in separating obj ...

Sort of agree with you.  Most clients are not going to do a huge blow up.  In fact most is used online, FB or Youtube.  This is the first camera that I felt (at this price point) that had a good enough quality image file for my clients.  As several have pointed out we're still in the early stages of this technology.  The cameras will get better.  When I started with dslrs they were only 5 megapixels.  We survived because it was the best available at that price point.  Now my camera (Nikon) is 34 megapixels, $2,000 cheaper and great quality.  Drone cameras will get better, it's inevitable.
2016-2-18
Use props
Zdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1805141 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sort of agree with you.  Most clients are not going to do a huge blow up.  In fact most is used online, FB or Youtube.  This is the first camera that I felt (at this price point) that had a good enough quality image file for my clients.  As several have pointed out we're still in the early stages of this technology.  The cameras will get better.  When I started with dslrs they were only 5 megapixels.  We survived because it was the best available at that price point.  Now my camera (Nikon) is 34 megapixels, $2,000 cheaper and great quality.  Drone cameras will get better, it's inevitable.
2016-2-18
Use props
fansf3631e68
New
United States

nigelw Posted at 2016-2-17 03:47
Because it's neither simple nor cheap.  It adds complexity, glass, weight & gimbal balancing issues.  It could be done digitally, but you can do that yourself in post.

I have tried and can not figure out how to do digitally? would you explain how?
2016-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules