o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-3-17 22:27
Hello Ken.
Its been 22 days since i got the refund email and i have not received such refund.
Time ...

I'm sorry if you haven't seen it yet.
The process was started Feb 23rd, you should have had it by the 15th.
I've sent an email and will respond when they notify me the details.
2016-3-17
Use props
SVTRay
lvl.3

United States

I've ordered extra batteries for all 3 of my Phantoms and never had an issue with the batteries or shipping...then again, I never ordered anything straight from DJI.
2016-3-17
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Rich in Boise Posted at 2016-3-11 22:17
I purchased a new P3P and the battery also looked as though it would not charge.  No lights at all w ...

Exact same happened to me. Been using it for a few weeks now and it's fine. I'm still curious if it will age as well as my original battery that came with the p3p charge at 70% i.e storage voltage...
2016-3-17
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

Rich in Boise Posted at 2016-3-12 06:17
I purchased a new P3P and the battery also looked as though it would not charge.  No lights at all w ...

I did the same, but for 3 hours and i checked for lights 1 time each hour, it didn't work, i though, well maybe the lights are damage but the battery is ok, when i put it in my p3 it didn't turn on or show any battery in the control.
2016-3-17
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

Hello Everyone!
I would like to warned everyone that read this post, if you buy an item from dji website and such item does not work properly you will have to go trough hell in order to solve your issue.
After 4 months, DJI took my money and my time, no compensation was ever offered to me, only failed promises, its good to see how this company treats customers, I don't think I will make another DJI purchase after all the drama I received from DJI end, something as simple as replacing a damaged battery that was brought to me in such conditions, after I noticed how difficult this was for DJI to process, naturally I asked for a refund which took more than 4 month for dji to process. I would highly recommend to buy dji products from a reliable source, such as an apple store, best buy, ebay, amazon, etc. This stores will refund you or exchange your damaged item for a new one in a professional manner.
Best regards,
TOROMBO.
2016-3-18
Use props
jerryjonz
lvl.2

United States

This experience is quite amazing, it just goes ON, and ON and ON.
DJI-Tim seemed like he was interested, but never got any results.
I am NOT going to purchase from DJI after seeing all the problems with them.
2016-3-18
Use props
mcphipps900
lvl.3

United States

talk2t_c Posted at 2016-3-4 11:39
Call centres and the like don't use there real names they are given one or choose one from a list.

Wow!...I always thought that the Hindu guy I talk to about my direct tv real name was Peter......
I've been jacked!     LOL
2016-3-19
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

United States

Good morning everyone!

I am just bumping this post so everyone can be informed about this issue.
2016-3-21
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

Good afternoon everyone!

I am bumping this post again, this way everyone can be informed and aware of the issues of buying products directly from www.dji.com.

Have a nice day.
TOROMBO.
2016-3-24
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

Good morning everyone!

I am bumping this post again, this way everyone can be informed and aware of the issues of buying products directly from www.dji.com.

Have a nice day.
TOROMBO.
2016-3-27
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

Good morning everyone!

I would like to make everyone aware of what could happen to you if you make your purchases directly from www.dji.com, please read the topic to be informed.

Have a nice day.
TOROMBO.
2016-4-1
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

How did you pay for the battery? Contact your credit card company. They will go to bat for you.
2016-4-1
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

FAS1 Posted at 2016-4-1 22:50
How did you pay for the battery? Contact your credit card company. They will go to bat for you.

I already received the money from dji, it took more than 3 months for them to process the refund and return. For more details i would recommend you to read the topic from the begining, have a nice day sir!
2016-4-1
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

United States

FAS1 Posted at 2016-4-1 10:50

I already received the money from dji, it took more than 3 months for them to process the refund and return. For more details i would recommend you to read the topic from the begining, have a nice day sir!
2016-4-1
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had to deal with chinese people in the past with other companies. I have passed over 150 kidney stones in the past and have had three kidney surgeries to remove stones. I would rather pass a kidney stone with all the horrific pain than deal with one more chinese person. Kidney stone pain lasts 1 to 3 days, then surgery recovery lasts about a week. The pain from these chinese people/companies lasts months!
2016-4-1
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-1
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Morph1 Posted at 2016-4-1 12:11
I do not understand why people buy direct..., you got your local stores and you also can order ite ...

Abby Salutely! At the time the duad I wanted was only sold through china. I bought my P3A and my P3P at Best Buy.

Edit: I don't know if you know Abby Salutely or not but when my leg gives out I also know Eileen!
2016-4-1
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

United States

Morph1 Posted at 2016-4-1 12:11
I do not understand why people buy direct..., you got your local stores and you also can order ite ...

i agree with you 100%
2016-4-1
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-4-1 13:33
i agree with you 100%

Well, you do now, anyway...
2016-4-1
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

United States

51#
Good morning everyone!

I would like to make everyone aware of what could happen to you if you make your purchases directly from www.dji.com, please read the topic to be informed.

Have a nice day.
TOROMBO.
2016-4-4
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

Good morning everyone!

Have a nice day.
TOROMBO.
2016-4-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

So what the heck gives...Did you finally get the refund? ;-) Then what's bothering you now?  You seem out of control, having a minor fit. Frothing at the yap, & drooling down your chin bud? ;-)
Continuing to post this problem is lame bud, and now you are being a pest. More or less spamming the forum with your Bull SH!t rude attitude.
We get it, you had a bad experience, now move on, get over it, take another refresher course for/of your small mindedness. ;-) FO even...

Go fly the bloody drone, before somebody, ah oh never mind.  Time for me to fly...

Have an awesome day. Smiles are free, give them often.
Of course you can sell the drone. Why shouldn't you...

RedHotPoker
2016-4-25
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

2016-4-25
Use props
jyurkyandsons
lvl.2

United States

so far I've bought everything from Amazon and no problems doubt I'll buy directly from DJI.
2016-4-25
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

2016-4-25
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-4-26 00:46
So what the heck gives...Did you finally get the refund? ;-) Then what's bothering you now?  You see ...

So what the heck gives...Did you finally get the refund?

It seems is difficult for you to read the complete post. I would recommend you to read all the post before replying with such attitude.

Then what's bothering you now?  You seem out of control, having a minor fit.

Again, please read all the post before replying. At this point I can only point out that we are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. You should have made a reply by gathering knowledge about the topic and put your judgment at a side.

Continuing to post this problem is lame bud, and now you are being a pest. More or less spamming the forum with your Bull SH!t rude attitude.

I am sorry you feel this way, but with all respect, for me it’s impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

We get it, you had a bad experience, now move on, get over it, take another refresher course for/of your small mindedness. ;-) FO even...

You know what they say, A narrow mind and a wide mouth usually go together. Nonetheless, I just want to share with the most people I can the issue I had with DJI and all I had to go through in 4 months because of how they decided to solve the issue that at first, they created.

Go fly the bloody drone, before somebody, ah oh never mind.  Time for me to fly...
Have an awesome day. Smiles are free, give them often.
Of course you can sell the drone. Why shouldn't you...

Again, please read the post, your argument seems to be composed only by your judgment and not by knowledge about the topic, I believe this are one of the best drones in the market. This topic is toward customer service.

Have an awesome day. Knowledge is free, try to gather some, more often of course .
2016-4-25
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Just to clear this post up.
Before you post your reply, Yes i have sadly read all the posts on this.
Clearly you are upset with you DJI over this,they should have acted quicker by way of a replacement battery or a full refund.
I think reading all the posts on this topic, You Sir (being kind to you) didn't go to the same finishing school as i did.
I for one am not surprised dji ken hasn't helped you.
Thats 5 mins of my life wasted that i won't get back.........
Now stop being a girl.
Get out more.
Your worth it
2016-4-25
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

Hawks100 Posted at 2016-4-25 16:10
Just to clear this post up.
Before you post your reply, Yes i have sadly read all the posts on this. ...

I am no longer discussing with you, the only thing you are trying to do is to offend me and trying to bring me down following your judgment and insults, what are you trying to say by:

, You Sir (being kind to you) didn't go to the same finishing school as i did. ”” Now stop being a girl”” you are being a pest”” Bull SH!t rude attitude.”” your small mindedness. ;-) FO even...

With all due respect, for me it’s impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

This topic is intended for everyone to read or add their bad experience with customer support. Everyone that has made a post in this topic agrees that customer support from DJI is far from being average. Also, this survey was done by DJI, do you think the results are ok?

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29510
2016-4-26
Use props
KittenSwagger
lvl.2

United States

I am assuming you bought this with your credit card. If they are making it so difficult to return; call your credit card company/bank and dispute the charge. You will get a refund.
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules