Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

djiuser_wZP0ZvTfnPCN Posted at 7-28 17:02
How can you fly & use camera functions without a app???    Thanks

I didn't say I didn't use an app, I said I didn't use a DJI app.  I fly with Litchi.

However, you don't need an app to fly.  There is a button on the camera/gimbal to start the video before you take off and stop it after you land.  There is a dial on the NPVT581 to control the up/down movement of the camera.  You can fly with just the controller and no mobile device or app.  But it's important to know the colored lamp codes for the rear lamps so you know what the AC is communicating to you (# satellites, GPS/ATTI mode, home point set, RTH, low battery, etc.).

Good luck
2019-7-29
Use props
E2000g
lvl.1

United States

jonnybgood.olss Posted at 2016-3-30 05:46
Check this.

How to diagnose broken DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Wi-Fi FPV module:

Ok so maybe need a little more information from you.

Good new is my Wi-fi extender is working with the ping test to 192.168.1.2
can you tell me what the other pings should look like?
The other 2 say

destination unreachable
Packets sent = 4 Packets received = 4 lost = 0 <0% loss>

Am I good or do I need a new wi-fi module?
2019-11-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

The post you quoted was made almost four years ago.

You have a P2V+?  

You must mean range extender.  The little white box is called a range extender.  I've never seen one that boots up and didn't work correctly.  If yours boots, your problem is likely the wifi module.  

Download and install a wifi analyzer for free from your app store.  

Turn AC on, keep RE off.  Wait 40 secs.  Use your free wifi analyzer to check for a wifi signal being transmitted from the wifi module in the drone.  SSID will be <HIDDEN> and MAC address will start with 60 60 1F...

If you see it, the wifi module is transmitting.  

Next you must bind the wifi module to your RE and mobile device.  See your manual.

Good luck

2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_UJK7sO17XME2
New

United Kingdom

ricom831 Posted at 2017-1-16 04:40
It was 9 months since my last flight so it's certainly something to do with leaving the units for a while. Either replacemant or reflash will fix it.

As you are based in the UK, I'm happy to have a look at your WiFi unit and confirm if it's the same issue as me and also if the fix applied will work for all units with the issue. I'm looking for volunteers based in the UK so it's easier to ship/meet.

Hi,
Are you still able to offer the NAND cure for the PV2?

If so I would appreciate info on how to remove it and get it to you along with the cost and address.

After reading your reply to another member am I right in saying that you need to install the camera software onto it, (the software that is usually on the sd card)?
Hope this gets to you and you can still help.
2021-8-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Check eBay.  There's a guy in the UK who can flash your NAND.  
2021-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules