4433 48 2016-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-24 08:01
Looks like it's just you.
The course flown has several long perfectly straight sections.
The chara ...

Well everything could have been fine up until that point. I have found over the years, when the bird doesn't know what it's doing, its because it think it's doing something else.

I suppose it could have just been a fried board or something like that but I would bet that some interference, or something caused the things that let it know where it stands in the world to have gone wonky.  Dunno.  Maybe not.
2016-4-25
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

sivaneswaran.sa Posted at 2016-4-25 03:10
If u do the startup sequence by pushing both stick together while in sky does the motor stops?

That is called CSC and just like the manual says CSC in flight will kill the motors
2016-4-26
Use props
enquiries
lvl.2
Flight distance : 910079 ft
United Kingdom

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-26 10:02
That is called CSC and just like the manual says CSC in flight will kill the motors

Just returned from a similar problem. Flight finished mission then started climbing up and up until signal was lost. Eventually managed to activate a return to home but a very scary few minutes. Flight log also said mode changed to NaviGo and that is when the fun started... Pleased to be home in one piece but have returned a quaking mass. The only consolation is a great video! Exactly what is NaviGO?
2016-5-20
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sivaneswaran.sa Posted at 2016-4-24 18:10
If u do the startup sequence by pushing both stick together while in sky does the motor stops?

No it does not turn off the motors
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Exib Posted at 2016-5-21 02:00
No it does not turn off the motors

Correct, the emergency CSC procedure for the P4 is left stick bottom right corner and RTH button.
2016-5-20
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-26 17:02

HI,  thought csc was changed on the p4, so pulling in  the sticks together on P4 shouldn't kill motors, right?
2016-5-20
Use props
kkdji
lvl.1

Netherlands

New update:
I have had a call with DJI in germany and they told me i had to make a support ticket so they could help me. I already did and i got a reply the same day.
I could send the Phantom back to the RMA department in (lucky for me) the Netherlands.

When the phantom was delivered i received mails with the current status. I made some calls to ask if it would be ready in time and they were very very helpful!

They checked the phantom and tolld me it was a plane error so i received a completely new phantom.

I would like to thank DJI for the very good service!
I flew with the phantom 4 on the wedding and so far everything works well!
2016-5-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

sivaneswaran.sa Posted at 2016-4-24 18:10

No it doesn't you have to push RTH and left stick down this will stop the Quad..
2016-5-23
Use props
josemadeira
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57618 ft
Portugal

1#

Battery sudenly pass from 96% to Critical and back to 96% its a new battery I bogth and it was her first charge, thanks god my phantom 4 was  landed and  with the engines off because if this hapens in mid fligth it was a crash for sure!!!!
Now I'm Affraid of flying with that baterry!!!
How do i test the battery to be shore that it has no malfuncion???

José madeira, Reguengos de Monsaraz, Portugal
2016-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules